Aristozyme Drops 15ml
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aristozyme drops are used to treat indigestion in infants and children. It is a paediatric medication. Aristozyme Drops contain a combination of two digestive enzymes Diastase and Pepsin.These enzymes help the body to break down complex nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates and fats into simpler forms.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Diastase is a digestant and greatly enhances digestive capacity. It plays a major role in digestion of starch into simple sugar and it also acts on fats, proteins and cellulose and splits them for making absorption easier.read less
- Pepsin is an enzyme that aids the breakdown of the protein from the food into simpler forms and thus makes the digestion and absorption of proteins easier.
Uses of Aristozyme Drops 15ml
Aristozyme Drop is used to relieve symptoms of digestive disorders like indigestion, gas, bloating and distension.
Precautions and Warnings of Aristozyme Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any liver, heart or kidney problems.
- You have a condition of glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase deficiency.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any component of Aristozyme Drops.
- Please consider all the points mentioned above as you are giving it to your child and they may not be able to communicate things properly.
Directions for Use of Aristozyme Drops 15ml
- Aristozyme drops should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Shake well before and use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities.
Storage and disposal of Aristozyme Drops 15ml
Store Aristozyme in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. Please keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Aristozyme drops?
A: Aristozyme drops are used in paediatric patients to treat digestive disorders such as indigestion and other associated symptoms in paediatric patients.
Q: What are the side effects of Aristozyme drops?
A: Aristozyme drops may sometimes cause side effects like nausea, vomiting, and constipation.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 03 Apr 2021 | 10:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved