Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic Bottle Of 650 Ml
The Pancharishta Digestive Tonic is a digestive tonic from the pharmaceutical company Zandu. Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic is a tonic that is one hundred percent ayurvedic and does not contain any allopathic elements. It is enriched with thirty-five ayurvedic herbs which have been tried and tested to help improve digestion. The tonic can be used by children, adults and the elderly and does not pose any negative implications on the body. The Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic can be found in varying sizes and the 650 ml bottle is the best value for money from among the available sizes.
- The product is made from a hundred percent natural ingredients thus the chances of any reactions or negative effects on the body get minimised.
- It is created with meticulous testing and a combination of 35 medicinal herbs.
- The digestive tonic helps in aiding digestion for people experiencing digestive problems.
- The digestive tonic from Zandu works at seven digestive centres of the body which in turn helps in resolving recurring digestive problems.
- Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic helps treat ailments like acidity, indigestion, gas, constipation and flatulence.
- The digestive tonic is also helpful for boosting the body's immunity.
Some of the main ingredients out of the 35 ayurvedic herbs in Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic are:
- Ashwagandha Shatavari
- Sveta and Jiraka
- Haridra and Sati
- Lodhra and Manjistha
- Ajamoda and Dhanyaka
The digestive tonic is very effective in treating digestive ailments. When people face digestive problems like flatulence, constipation, gas, acidity or indigestion; Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic gives them relief. A healthy digestive system leads to a healthy immune system and a fit body.
How to Use
- The syrup should be taken twice a day or as advised by a medical practitioner.
- About 30ml of the tonic should be diluted with equal parts water and then ingested.
- The tonic should not be diluted with any other consumable liquids.
- Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic should be stored in a dry, cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
- The tonic should not be overused and a consultation from a medical practitioner can be taken before use too.
- The instructions on the label should be read before use.
- Only the recommended dosage of the tonic should be used.
1. Does Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic need a prescription to be purchased?
The tonic does not require a prescription to be purchased. However, using the digestive tonic with a doctor's recommendation is better.
2. Can the tonic be used to treat acute digestive problems?
The Zandu tonic can be used to alleviate symptoms of acute digestive problems. An acute problem should be notified to a doctor immediately for proper treatment.
3. Does the Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic taste bitter?
The tonic has a sweet taste and is not bitter.
4. Can the tonic be taken without diluting in water?
It is suggested that the tonic should be diluted before consumption.
5. Is a larger quantity than the 650 ml bottle, available for purchase?
The 650 ml bottle of Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic is the largest quantity available for purchase.