Zandu Neem Ayurvedic Veg Capsules Bottle Of 60
Zandu Neem Ayurvedic Veg Capsules is an ayurvedic supplement that helps in improving skin health. It effectively regulates blood sugar levels and is also used to enhance the liver’s metabolism.
- Zandu contains pure Neem herb, which helps improve skin health.
- It is effective in maintaining optimum blood sugar levels.
- Helps to enhance the metabolism of the liver.
- It helps to keep the skin and hair healthy.
- Prevents skin infections such as acne, rashes.
- Acts as an antiseptic.
Neem Leaf Extract.
- It contains natural extracts of Neem leaves, which are helpful in the purification of blood.
- Neem capsules act as a detoxifying agent, so it is beneficial to keep the liver and skin healthy.
- The capsules protect the body from infection by boosting the immune system.
- It maintains skin health.
- It improves the metabolism of the liver.
How to Use
- You may consult your doctor before taking Neem Ayurvedic Veg Capsules.
- Take one or two capsules of Neem twice a day or as recommended by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Take Neem capsule as recommended by the doctor; do not take any extra dose.
- Store this product away from sunlight and at room temperature.
- After taking every dose, replace the cap of the bottle tightly.
Q 1. Are the Neem capsules safe for me?
Ans. Neem capsule is safe when taken orally for a short time (10-12 weeks). So, while deciding the frequency and time frame of its consumption, it is necessary to consult a physician.
Q 2. How long can you take Neem capsules?
Ans. Neem capsules are safe when consumed for 10-12 weeks. For prolonged use, it is advisable to consult a physician.
Q 3. Can I drink Neem water daily?
Ans. Neem water is bitter and not palatable daily. So, you can take the Zandu Neem capsule for the results of Neem without any inconvenience.
Q 4. What are the benefits of Neem for skin disorders?
Ans. Neem leaves have good blood purifying properties. They reduce toxin levels and lower the risk of skin problems like acne, eczema and skin rash.
Q 5. Can Neem capsules improve liver function?
Ans. Yes, Neem leaves might help improve liver function. It is a rich source of antioxidants that help protect the liver against damage by certain substances (free radicals). Neem rejuvenates the liver and improves its function.
Q 6. Can Neem be used to lower blood sugar levels?
Ans. Neem inhibits certain enzymes that help digest carbohydrates. Inhibition of these enzymes significantly reduces the increase of blood sugar after meals.