Whisper Choice Ultra Wings Size Xl Sanitary Pads Packet Of 20
With large wings for ultimate fit and protection, soft pores that drive liquid to the core and lock it away and give more coverage, Whisper brings you revolutionary pads with long wings. You will not have to worry about stains and can be unstoppable even during heavy flow days. Whisper ultra soft, Whisper ultra xl, Whisper maxi night are some of the other variants you can choose from. These are manufactured by the trusted Procter & Gamble brand and promise quality. Now make your periods free of worries with super absorbent whisper pads.
- Gives up to 100% stain protection.
- Has a fresh floral scent.
- Has a blue core with liquid lock gel.
- Gives an all-round leak guard.
- Nearly 20 per cent longer for more coverage.
- Magic gel converts liquid into gel, offering long-lasting protection.
- Offers a soft and dry feel, reducing the discomfort.
How to Use
- Remove the paper on the backside of the pad and place it properly on your panty.
- Wear comfortable underwear, stick the pad to it and remove the paper from the wings.
- Wrap the wings and stick them onto the sides.
- You must change your whisper pads every 3 or 4 hours.
- Dispose of after wrapping them in the paper.
Whisper pads are used during periods, to absorb menstrual flow and helps maintain hygiene and safety. These are safe and easily available in the market.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a hygienic place.
Q1. What is whisper pads price?
Ans: The whisper pads price depend on the variant you are buying, but they are all reasonably priced. Whisper Choice Ultra Wings size xl sanitary pads packet of 20 will cost you Rs. 135.
Q2. Can I use whisper pads overnight?
Ans: It largely depends on your flow, but you should put on a fresh pad at bedtime. You can use the Whisper maxi night pads to be secure all night as they are extra large and meant for overnight use.
Q3. How long is too long to wear pads?
Ans: While each one has a different level of flow during their periods, it is recommended to change your pad at least every 4 to 8 hours.