Wellwoman Hairfollic - Hair Supplements (26 Nutrients) - 30 Tablets
A cutting-edge combination of bioactive nutrients based on most recent scientific research, the Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement tablet is a perfect composition of multivitamins for women's skin and hair health. Hair health may be impacted by changes in life stages, improper diet, hair styling with heat and chemicals, and improper lifestyle. The hair follicle is an extremely metabolically active "factory" that requires oxygen, energy, and protein synthesis to be normal and healthy.
The unique Tricologic Biomarine combination in Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement provides its advantages straight to the hair roots via the bloodstream. Skincare is also critical, and some nutrients contribute to the health of the skin. Biotin, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc, and iodine are among the nutrients that can help maintain healthy skin.
- Hairfollic for women is delivered straight to the hair roots via the bloodstream for optimum effect.
- The Hairfollic woman provides vitamin C to the skin and nails, which aids in the natural production of collagen.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) helps to keep the skin healthy.
- Zinc and selenium help maintain healthy nails.
- The Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement formula has a broad array of nutrients, including vitamin B6, which is necessary for forming normal red blood cells.
- Also, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) aids in fighting tiredness and fatigue.
- Cysteine N-Acetyl
- Lignans (as Secoisolariciresionol Diglucoside)
- Inositol Myo
- Vitamin D (in the form of D3 600 IU), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid
- Proanthocyanidins (Grape Seed Extract)
- Minerals like Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Chromium, Silicon, and Betacarotene.
How to Use
- 2-3 pills every day with meals or as suggested by a medical practitioner.
- Keep away from children's reach and sight.
- Keep at a maximum temperature of 30°C.
Q 1. Who is eligible to consume Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement?
Ans. Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement can be used by women who are worried about the look of their hair or scalp, as well as the general health of their scalp. It can also be used by those undergoing age-related changes and wish to support their hair's nutritional needs.
Q 2. Are there any known adverse reactions to the usage of Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement?
Ans. When used as directed, Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement is known to have no harmful effects. Consume no more than the prescribed number of tablets. In the event of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention. Diabetes patients should consult their physician before taking this product.
Q 3. How long will Wellwoman Hairfollic tablets take to give the results?
Ans. Individual outcomes may vary, but Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement tablets are expected to build favourable nutritional and bioactive effects over several months. Therefore, there is no maximum duration of usage for Wellwoman Hairfollic tablets. However, you are advised to take it regularly.
Q 4. Is it safe to use a Wellwoman Hair Folic tablet during pregnancy?
Ans. It is recommended that you consult your physician before using it during pregnancy.