Vista Steam Vaporizer 3 In 1 Inhaler And Nose Steamer Facial Steamer Sauna
This is an essential product and is a multipurpose device that comes with three fittings - facial sauna, vaporizer and steamer. This helps provide relief from a common cold, a blocked nose, throat irritation, bronchitis, asthma and sinusitis. It produces vapour in seconds and the device is designed to prevent electric shocks and consume electricity efficiently.
- Simple and easy to use.
- It instantly relieves the discomforts of nasal congestion, colds and sinusitis.
- Easy to clean.
- The facial sauna is specially meant for the treatment of facial skin.
- It makes your skin tender, clean and gives you a glowing complexion.
- The vaporizer helps to clear the clogs and deep cleanses.
- The product is durable and shock-proof.
Vista steam vaporizer is used to provide relief from a common cold, stuffy nose, throat irritation, bronchitis, asthma and sinusitis. It also helps to exfoliate the skin by opening the skin pores and stimulating facial blood circulation.
How to Use
- Fill water in the container up to max level or a little less.
- Make sure not to use RO water.
- Place the steam mask on top, ensuring it is tight.
- Turn on the power button and lean forward, placing the face closer to the steam.
- Switch it off and unplug before adding more water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Do not use mineral water or RO water. Use tap water only.
1. How do you use a nose steam inhaler?
You must close your eyes and slowly lower your head toward the hot water. Be extremely careful to avoid making direct contact with the water, inhale slowly and deeply through your nose for at least two to five minutes.
2. Can I steam my face every day?
No, you should not use steam on your face every day. It can be slightly harsh on your skin so limit the process to 10 minutes once a week for best results.
3. How does inhaling steam clean my lungs and airways?
Steam therapy adds warmth and moisture to the air, which may improve breathing and help loosen the mucous build-up inside the airways and lungs. Inhaling water vapour provides immediate relief and helps you breathe more easily.