Vicks Cough Drops 120 + 5 Lozenges-Ginger-Honey-Menthol-Tulsi Flavours
Vicks Cough Drops have been formulated to offer relief from sore throat and cough. It suppresses cough and allows you to concentrate on the work at hand. Vicks Cough Drops Lozenges are available in various flavours, including honey, ginger and menthol among others. These are easy to carry and administer. Besides, the cough drop lozenges are available at a nominal price.
- Enriched with the goodness of menthol, Vicks Cough Drops render a cooling effect that helps heal mouth irritation and sore throat.
- The presence of mint helps open the airway to offer relief from respiratory issues. The medicinal product by Vicks is thus beneficial for those suffering from bronchitis and asthma.
- The tingling sensation in the throat can be suppressed with its intake. Thus, it acts as a cough suppressant.
- The presence of carom seeds allows it to work as an anaesthetic, thereby offering instant relief from pain and soreness.
- Vicks tablets not only offer medicinal benefits but also taste good.
- The small tablets are easy to administer.
- Vicks Cough Drops are also easy to carry, so you can have them anytime and anywhere to get relief from cough, sore throat and mouth irritation.
- Vicks price is quite affordable.
Vicks Cough Drops mainly comprise of the following ingredients:
- Eucalyptus oil
- Carom seeds
- Vicks Cough Drops are used to get relief from cough and throat soreness.
- It opens the blocked airway and thus relieves respiratory issues.
How to Use
- Keep a piece in the mouth and allow it to dissolve.
- You can have two or three of these during the day or as advised by your physician.
- Read the instructions given on the pack carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q1. Is Vicks Cough Drops helpful in curing blocked air code?
Ans: Yes, the presence of mint in Vicks Cough Drops helps cure blocked air code, and hence these are recommended for those suffering from respiratory issues such as asthma and bronchitis. However, merely having these may not help if the problem is severe.
Q2. Can Vicks Cough Drops be administered without prescription?
Ans: Yes, Vicks Cough Drops can be administered without a prescription. However, you must read the label and stick to the mentioned dose.
Q3. What is the best way to cure mild tingling and soreness in the throat?
Ans: Mild tingling and soreness in the throat can be cured by using Vicks Cough Drops.
Q4. Is there a way to suppress coughing?
Ans: Keep a Vicks tablet in your mouth and let the goodness of its ingredients seep in to soothe your throat and suppress cough.