Veet Hair Removal Cream (dry Skin) Tube Of 50 G
Veet Hair Removal Cream is your 5 minute home salon with 5-in-1 skin benefits. Veet Cream is effective at removing even the shortest hair leaving you with smooth, soft and moisturized skin. With the safety of being dermatologically tested Veet Hair Removal Cream is not only easy to use but also has a pleasant fresh lily fragrance to get rid of odours.
- Veet Hair Removal Cream features 5 in 1 skin benefits, including moisturisation, exfoliation, visible brightness, freshness and smoothens the skin.
- While it effectively removes hair and leaves you with smooth, soft skin, the included addition of Shea butter in the Veet Cream formula provides moisturisation to the areas of application for the whole day.
- The cream works by weakening the hair so that it is easily removed by the spatula, this makes Veet Cream last about twice as long as only shaving.
- The special Veet Hair Removal Cream formula works in just 3-6 minutes to give you hair removal and smooth skin.
Water, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Fragrance. For a full list of the composition, check the printed label.
For safe and easy hair removal at home on the arms, underarms, legs and bikini line.
How to Use
- Apply Veet Hair Removal Cream to the area and spread it evenly.
- Leave the cream on for between 3 and 6 minutes, then remove it with the spatula.
- Rinse the area with clean water after you are done.
- Do not leave Veet Cream on for more than 6 minutes (or 10 minutes for the sensitive skin variant).
- Read the instructions and safety information as printed on the product.
- For external use only. Do not use it on sensitive parts of the body.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1: Can I use this cream daily?
Ans: No, it is recommended to leave a gap of 72 hours in between each use and do a small patch test on your skin to confirm your sensitivity to the product.
Q2: What is the longest time I can leave the cream on for?
Ans: It is recommended not to exceed 6 minutes of on time for this cream.
Q3: What areas of the body are safe to apply this hair removal cream?
Ans: Veet Cream can be safely applied to arms, underarms, legs and bikini line. It is not suited for hair removal from the head, face, nose, brows, anus, genitals, sunburnt skin, scars, moles or varicose veins.
Q4: How much cream comes in the bottle?
Ans: This tube of Veet Hair Removal Cream comes with 50g of cream in the pack.