Vcare Hair Remover Spray Foam - 100ml
VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam is a beauty product meant for general use. It is a revolutionary product that eliminates unwanted hair exceedingly fast. You will not experience any tingling or pain while using it. Point it to the concerned area of your body and spray the foam. Wipe it off to reveal silky, smooth, hairless skin within minutes. It is perfect for removing hair from your legs, arms and underarms.
- Removes hair within minutes.
- Fast and effective.
- Completely painless.
- Exfoliates the skin underneath the hair.
- A great alternative to shaving and waxing.
- Keeps the skin cool and moisturized.
- Easy to use.
VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam contains:
- Aloe Vera juice
- Demineralized water
- Use the spray on your arms and legs that remain exposed.
- You may use it on the underarm area conveniently too.
- Do an allergy test on a small site before using the spray if you have sensitive skin.
- You may also use VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam on the bikini line.
- The spray foam is highly beneficial for quick hair removal, especially when you have to be ready in minutes.
How to Use
- Read the instructions on the product package carefully before using the spray foam on your body.
- Identify the body part from which you want to remove unwanted hair.
- Point the sprayer to the required area and press the nozzle firmly so that the area is covered with foam.
- Leave the spray on the area for a few minutes without moving from your seat.
- Wipe the foam with a clean cotton cloth moving in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Wash the area with warm water and dry it with a clean towel.
- Check the expiry date on the product before using it.
- Do a patch test on the area.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Wait for some time after applying the foam.
- Wipe it carefully so that no foam remains behind.
- Rinse the area with warm water and medicated soap.
Q1. Does VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam work on coarse hair?
Ans: Yes, it does. But you may have to leave it on for a more extended period before wiping it off.
Q2. Can men use VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam?
Ans: This product is not gender-specific and you are welcome to use it if you are a man. However, you may have to use an increased amount to remove all unwanted hair.
Q3. Will VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam make my skin dark?
Ans: No! The skin colour will remain unchanged.
Q4. What are the available sizes of VCare Hair Remover Spray Foam?
Ans: The product is available in 50 ml and 100 ml at present.