Vaseline Body Ice Cream Lotion Jar Of 165 G
Vaseline Body Ice Cream is a hydrating and cooling summer essential product. It can be used daily as an after-bath gel to feel refreshed in an instant. It has a smooth formulation that easily spreads across the skin. With vitamin E and hyaluronic acid as the main ingredients, much-needed moisture is provided. The lightweight formula is easy to apply and absorbs well. In the summer months, Vaseline Body Ice Cream provides the added benefit of cooling the skin. It also contains skin brightening agents which give a natural, healthy feel.
- It quickly cools the skin by 3 degrees celsius, making it ideal for hot and humid climates.
- Hyaluronic acid, which has anti-ageing benefits, retains moisture in the skin and keeps it soft and supple. It is a humectant and helps prevent water loss from the skin.
- Vitamin E protects the skin due to its antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin C adds brightness and radiance that makes the skin look fresh.
- It is a non-oily formulation that does not make the skin feel sticky.
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Styrene and coco-glucoside
- Disodium EDTA
- To be used daily after bath for smooth and moisturised skin.
- To cool the skin in hot and humid weather.
- As a coolant after hair removal by waxing or shaving.
How to Use
- Scoop a generous amount of the Vaseline Body Ice Cream.
- Spread over the skin and massage gently for cool, fresh and radiant-looking skin.
- Use twice a day for best results.
- Do not allow contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water in case of accidental contact.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- In case of irritation after use, stop the application of the product and consult a dermatologist.
- This product is meant for external applications only. Do not ingest.
Q1. Can Vaseline Body Ice Cream be used for dry skin?
Ans: Yes, Vaseline Body Ice Cream can be used in case of dry skin.
Q2. Is Vaseline Body Ice Cream paraben-free?
Ans: No, this product contains parabens.
Q3. Does Vaseline Body Ice Cream leave a white cast?
Ans: No, it is well absorbed into the skin and does not leave a white cast.