Ustraa De-Tan Face Mask - For Oily Skin - 125 Gm
Ustraa De-Tan Face Mask is designed to erase tanning from one’s face while also improving skin tone. This mask removes all the impurities gathered and makes the skin look brighter and healthier. It is also effective in removing excess oil from your skin. The face mask ingredients of charcoal and volcanic ash help remove pollutants, brightening up the skin and absorbing oil. The Kaolin clay in the face mask is a natural detoxifier and exfoliator and helps tone the skin.
- Glycolic acid clears the skin pores.
- The mask tones your skin.
- The volcanic ash present in this face mask attracts and removes all positively charged pollutants, making your skin brighter and healthier.
- The face mask is free of sulphates and parabens.
- It can be easily washed off with water as it is not a peel-off mask.
- Kaolin clay
- Volcanic ash
- Black clay
- Green clay
- Preventing blackheads and whiteheads.
- Removing age spots and fine lines.
- Removing tan due to UV rays.
- Eliminating excess oil present on the skin.
How to Use
- Wash your face with a face wash, massaging the lather gently.
- Dry your face with a clean towel.
- Apply the clay mask all over the damp face and form a film.
- Wash your face after 5-7 minutes.
- Do not use it immediately after shaving.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not use it if it causes skin irritation.
Q1. Can one use the Ustraa De-tan Face Mask twice a week?
Ans: Yes, you can use it about two times a week.
Q2. When is this Ustraa face mask best used: before a bath or at night before going to sleep?
Ans: It is advised to apply it before going to bed. Wash it after 5-10 minutes and apply a moisturiser.