Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo -85 Ml
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo helps to restore hair keratin, making the hair straighter and smoother. It is infused with light-weight Argan Oil and helps nourish each strand of hair, making them soft, smooth and easier to manage. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo is a unique blend of Keratin and Argan Oil that conditions, strengthens hair. It also provides hair hydration and elasticity. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo helps get up to 100% smoother and shiny hair with its dual-action. This shampoo is suitable for dry hair as its lower sulfate formulation and patented micro-moisture technology smoothens and protects dry hair from damage. It is a very nourishing shampoo and can control frizz for up to three days.
- Makes the hair straighter, smoother and easier to style.
- Nourishes hair and restores keratin.
- Protects dry hair from environmental damage.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Dimethiconol and Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Glycol Distearate
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Disodium Phosphate
- Biotin (Vit H)
- Lysine Hydrochloride
- Hydrolysed Silk
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil
- Helps in treating frizzy, dull and damaged hair.
- It can be used in conjunction with oil treatments.
- It can be used by both men and women.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of shampoo in your palm.
- Apply to wet scalp and hair length.
- Gently massage it to work into a lather.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and follow up with a conditioner.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If it goes into your eyes, splash them with water.
- For external use only. Do not ingest it.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
Q1. Does Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo work for chemically treated hair?
Ans: Yes, Tresemme keratin shampoo works for chemically tested hair.
Q2. Is Tresemme Keratin Shampoo sulfate-free?
Ans: No, it is not sulfate-free.
Q3. Can this shampoo be used for treating dandruff?
Ans: No, this shampoo is not used for dandruff. However, it can help with dull, damaged and unruly hair.