Tnw -the Natural Wash Herbal Beetroot Lip Balm An Ayurvedic Balm For Soft And Supple Lips - 5 Gm
TNW The Natural Wash Beetroot Lip Balm is an Ayurvedic formulation made by combining a rich blend of herbs, oils and butter, which rescues dehydrated and parched lips. The creamy long-lasting formula of TNW Beetroot Lip Balm helps to nourish, moisturise and give your lips a soft and smooth feel. Infused with many Ayurvedic vital ingredients, it is an ideal lip balm for daily use that treats dry lips and is helpful for people of all ages, skin types and gender. It softens the lips immediately upon application and can be used in all seasons to keep your lips moisturised and soft.
- 100% Natural: The TNW Beetroot Lip Balm is enriched with exotic beetroot extracts which balance and restore the hydration in the skin of the lips. It heals chapped lips and provides nourishment and a natural gloss to your lips all day long.
- Soft and supple lips: Natural oils and butter as well as infused Vitamin E present in TNW Beetroot Lip Balm moisturises the lips to make them soft and smooth.
- Moisturisation and protection: TNW Beetroot Balm is light and non-sticky, making it comfortable on the lips. The presence of only natural Ayurvedic ingredients and the lack of harsh chemicals like paraben makes it all the better for healthy soft lips.
- No animal byproducts: All the TNW products are completely devoid of any animal byproducts. They are not just natural but also 100% vegan.
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Beetroot Extract
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Apricot Oil
- Vitamin E
TNW Beetroot Lip Balm is an Ayurvedic formulation enriched with the goodness of organic herbs and natural oils that deeply moisturises and protects your lips from chapping and cracking. It also contains essential minerals like iron and vitamin C & E which provide nourishment to the soft skin of the lips. TNW Beetroot Lip Balm also contains shea butter and cocoa butter which keeps lips soft, protects them from harmful UV rays of the sun and slows down the ageing of the lips. The antibacterial and healing properties of honey help to heal cracks and minor cuts and scratches on the lips and prevent infection.
How to Use
- Use your fingers to rub a healthy amount gently on your lips as often as necessary.
- For better results, apply before going to sleep at night for a long healing night.
- Apply after washing the face to help lock the moisture in.
- Apply before applying lipstick to help the lipstick colour pop and protect your lips.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
Q1: Is this like petroleum jelly?
Ans: TNW Beetroot Lip Balm is an Ayurvedic formulation that is far better than petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly simply helps to moisturise the lips, while this product actively heals and protects the lips along with moisturisation.
Q2: Can this cause itching?
Ans: TNW Beetroot Lip Balm has Ayurvedic ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating on the skin and is completely free of any harsh chemicals like paraben. It is therefore very unlikely to cause any adverse effects. However, in the rare case you feel irritation or itching, stop using it and consult a doctor.
Q3: Does it colour the lips?
Ans: No, this product does not colour the lips, but using it regularly will keep your lips soft, supple and free of chapping, bringing out the natural healthy colour of your lips.