Tnw -The Natural Wash Avocado Moisturizing Lotion With Argan Oil For All Skin Type - 100 Ml
Rejuvenate and pamper your skin with The Natural Wash Avocado Moisturizing Lotion with Argan Oil. The moisturising lotion combines the goodness of Argan oil and Avocado oil with other natural moisturisers such as Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Wheat Germ oil. Suitable for all skin types, the TNW Avocado Moisturizing Lotion with Argan Oil is an Ayurvedic preparation that treats your skin with love.
- Contains all herbal ingredients.
- It is soft even on rough, dry skin.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Gives long-lasting nourishment.
- Gives your skin a shining look.
- It is safe as it is free of parabens, sulphates and silicones.
- Aloe Vera
- Kokum Butter
- Shea Butter
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Argan Oil
- Avocado Oil
- TNW Avocado Moisturizing Lotion combines seven different natural moisturisers that nourish dry and rough skin and help it get the necessary hydration for a healthy glow.
- Argan oil contains fatty acids and polyphenols that help the skin stay hydrated. It helps improve the barrier function of the skin.
- Avocado oil is rich in vitamins and is an excellent therapy for dry and flaky skin.
- Aloe vera has a moisturising and skin-protective effect.
- Shea butter and kokum butter are emollients that help keep skin moisturised with their moisture lock property.
- Wheat germ oil improves skin softness and barrier function.
How to Use
- Apply The Natural Wash Avocado Moisturizing Lotion on your body just after a bath.
- Apply a generous amount to dry areas such as heels, elbows and knees.
- Whenever you feel dryness, re-apply.
- Do not let children apply the lotion by themselves.
- Store The Natural Wash Avocado Moisturizing Lotion in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Q.1. Is the lotion imported?
Ans: No, The Natural Wash Avocado Moisturizing Lotion is made in India.
Q.2. Does it contain added preservatives?
Ans: No, it is entirely free from preservatives and does not contain parabens.
Q.3. Is it tested on animals?
Ans: No, it is not tested on animals.