Tjori Advanced Gel Based Hand Sanitizer Bottle Of 200 Ml
Tjori is a popular wellness brand. Its advanced hand sanitizer helps disinfect your hands instantly. With 70% IP alcohol content, it helps in fighting the toughest germs. You must remember that hand hygiene is very important to stay safe and healthy. The gel-based formulation of the sanitizer effectively restores the hydration and moisture of your hands. It is reasonably priced and can be used by the entire family.
- It cleanses and moisturises hands without causing any dryness.
- It gets absorbed swiftly and ensures proper hygiene.
- It kills germs instantly without the use of soap and water.
- It is non-sticky and non-irritating.
- It offers you long-lasting protection.
- It is non-toxic.
- It is easy to use.
- It is GMP certified and recommended by doctors.
- Isopropyl Alcohol - 70%
Tjori Hand Sanitizer is used for sanitizing hands. It is a useful product that eliminates germs, dirt and keeps you protected throughout the day. You can use it when outdoors and you do not have access to water and soap. It helps prevent the spread of germs in the classroom, office, hospitals or home.
How to Use
- Squeeze a coin-sized amount of Tjori Hand Sanitizer in your palm.
- Rub well over the palm, at the back of hand and fingers, until dry.
- Water is not required after using the sanitizer
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a clean and dry place.
- It is meant for external use only.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
1. How long does gel hand sanitizer usually last?
Typically, hand sanitizers expire within 2 to 3 years. While it may not be dangerous to use it after its expiration date, it becomes less effective or not effective at all.
2. Can I buy Tjori Advanced Gel-Based Hand Sanitizer online?
Yes, you may buy Tjori Advanced Gel-Based Hand Sanitizer online from Tjori’s official site or any other popular sites.
3. Is it safe to refill hand sanitizer bottles?
Yes, this procedure applies to hand sanitizers only and you must refill the identical contents into the bottle. These bottles are meant for circulation for up to 90 days. Make sure they are not physically damaged, otherwise it is best to discard and opt for a new bottle.