Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder Jar Of 250 G
Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder is a sweet powder and a plant-based product used as a substitute for sugar. It is made from the leaves of the stevia plant by extracting the steviol glycosides. Known as a sugar substitute, the powder is made from a bushy shrub commonly native to North and South America and is 200-300 times sweeter than other sweeteners. The sweetness is entirely natural and a low-calorie level can make it a healthier alternative for diabetes patients. A small amount of Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder can be used to reap the best results of this sugar-free natural product.
- Reduces calorie intake.
- Help lower blood pressure.
- Helps in controlling blood glucose.
- Reduces the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Helps in weight control.
- Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni (powdered leaves).
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Helps diabetic patients to control blood glucose.
- Helps in maintaining calorie intake in children.
- Dilates blood vessels, leading to increased sodium excretion and urine.
- Increases the level of antioxidant compounds, including kaempferol.
How to Use
- Before you start using Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder, it is ideal to consult with a doctor.
- Take half a teaspoon of Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder to replace one tablespoon of regular sugar and mix it with the dish.
- To make any beverage or dish, use one-fourth of the amount of table sugar called for in the recipe.
- You can easily mix Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder to make sugar-free biscuits, cakes, chocolates, ice cream and sweets.
- Always talk to your doctor before consuming this product.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Take Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder as recommended by your doctor.
- Keep the product away from children.
Q 1. What is the difference between granular and liquid-based stevia?
Ans. There is no difference between granular and liquid-based stevia. Stevia comes in many forms, such as granules, liquid, powder and tablets.
Q 2. Can Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder help diabetic people to reduce sugar?
Ans. Yes, this Sugar Powder is very effective in managing blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. It is a potent product for diabetic patients.
Q 3. What is the shelf life of Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder?
Ans. The shelf life of different stevia sugar-free products is different. The shelf life of Stevia Sugar Powder is approximately three years.
Q 4. Is Sugar Fighter Stevia Powder safe to consume?
Ans. This Sugar Powder is safe to use, though it isn’t recommended to buy whole stevia leaves or stevia crude extracts.