Steriall Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Solution Spray For Office And Home- 500ml
Steriall hand sanitiser is 67% alcohol-based and kills germs effectively. In times like this when we are dealing with a deadly virus, we must use hand sanitisers more than often to prevent infections. This particular product is harsh on germs but gentle on hands. It is your personal germ-killing companion and performs its job efficiently.
- It is an anti-bacterial, antifungal, and antiviral hand sanitiser.
- It does not dry out hands and has a mild formulation.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- It gets quickly absorbed by the skin.
- It is non-sticky and non-irritating.
- It offers you long-lasting protection.
- It keeps you safe both indoors and outdoors.
- It is also used for sanitizing multiple surfaces and cleaning purposes.
Ethanol 67%, Fragrance, Demineral Water.
- Steriall sanitiser solution comes in a spray bottle and is mainly used for sanitizing hands as well as multiple objects and surfaces.
- This product is efficient in removing dirt, germs and leaves a good fragrance.
- You must use it throughout the day to have the ultimate protection.
- It helps prevent the spread of germs in the classroom, office, hospitals, or home.
How to Use
- Spray the sanitiser on your palms.
- Spread and rub until dry.
- You may also spray the sanitiser from a distance to kill unseen bacteria from the surfaces that you are likely to touch.
- You may even spray it on your pillows.
- It is safe to use around the kitchen sink as well.
- It is meant for external use only.
- It is to be used on inanimate objects only.
- Keep it away from sunlight and heat.
- Do not expose it to temperatures exceeding 500 C / 1220 F.
- Do not pierce or burn it even after use.
- Do not spray it in the direction of your face and eyes.
- In case of contact with the eyes or skin, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Read the label carefully before use.
1. Is it a flammable product?
Yes, Steriall hand sanitiser is flammable and must be kept away from excess heat and fire.
2. Can I use the sanitiser solution to clean all kinds of objects?
Yes, you may use the sanitiser solution to clean and disinfect TV remotes, furniture, mobile phones, door handles, kitchen utensils, keys, etc.
3. Is the hand sanitiser solution easy to use?
Yes, the hand sanitiser solution is easy to use on the go, as it comes in a spray bottle and does not leak.