A fresh fragrant mouthfeel is just a spray away. Spraymintt Elaichill Spray is a natural ayurvedic, alcohol-free mouth freshener that keeps bad mouth odour at bay. Spraymintt Elaichill Spray comes in a convenient travel-friendly packing that you can carry easily in your pocket, office bag or handbag. Spraymintt Elaichill Spray is a zero-calorie formula with no added sugar. Spraymintt Spray is formulated with the goodness of volatile essential oils like cinnamon, clove and cardamom, which also act as antioxidants.
- Instant mouth freshener with zero calories.
- Alcohol-free spray.
- Natural ayurvedic formula with essential oils.
- Contains no added sugar.
- Provides 175 sprays.
- Convenient and travel-friendly packaging.
- No side effects.
- Pudina ka Phool
- Peppermint Oil
- Dalchini ka Tel
- Lavang Tel
- Elaichi oil
- Gives an instant fresh fragrance to the mouth.
- Offers a quick-fix formula to deal with food smell and foul mouth odour.
- Helps maintain good oral hygiene.
- Mask the foul odour in cigarette smokers and tobacco chewers.
How to Use
- Just spray one or two pumps of Spraymintt Elaichill Spray onto your tongue.
- Use it 3 to 4 times a day or after each meal.
- Store Spraymintt Elaichill Spray at room temperature.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face and other sensitive body parts.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not inhale the spray.
- Do not freeze Spraymintt Elaichill Spray.
Q1. Can Spraymintt Elaichill Spray be used before wearing a mask?
Ans: Yes, Spraymintt Elaichill Spray gives you a fresh mouthfeel and you can use it before wearing a mask.
Q2. Is Spraymintt Elaichill Spray an imported product?
Ans: No, Spraymintt is made in India.
Q3. Can it be refilled?
Ans: No, you need to buy a new spray bottle.
Q4. Will Spraymintt Elaichill Spray affect my teeth?
Ans: No, it does not have any undesirable effect on oral health.
Q5. Can Spraymintt Elaichill Spray cause mouth dryness?
Ans: No, Spraymintt Elaichill Spray does cause mouth dryness.