Soulfull Ragi Bites Choco Fills Health Food Box Of 500 G
Indulging in chocolate cannot always be a sin. You can now put chocolate in your snacks and breakfast and not feel guilty about it at all. Soulfull Ragi Bites is made with Ragi on the outside and decadent chocolate inside each bite. The Bengal Gram Dal brings in the protein and the absence of maida keeps the gluten out. Soulfull Ragi Bites are filled with a dollop of chocolate, best enjoyed by kids and adults who refuse to grow up. Chocolate was never this healthy and Ragi was never this tasty, ever before.
Ragi (41%), Refined sugar, Rice, Bengal gram dal (5%), Milk solids, Cocoa solids (1.3%), Palm oil, Palmolein oil, Iodised salt, Stabiliser (INS 170), Emulsifier (INS 322i), Antioxidant (INS 320).
Contains permitted natural colour (INS 150d) & added flavours (Nature Identical Flavour - Chocolate).
- Soulfull Ragi Bites has more than 50% Ragi content that goes into its making.
- Maida flour increases blood sugar levels. Several studies also showed that regular consumption of maida flour in food can cause severe health issues such as fatty liver, high blood pressure, weight gain, obesity, etc. Soulfull Ragi Bites contain no maida and no preservatives.
- It is high in calcium and fibre. Among all the health benefits of calcium, the most important ones are that it aids in maintaining bone and dental health, as well as helps in the prevention of colon cancer and the reduction of obesity. Fibre helps in normalizing your bowel movements.
- Unlike most other sweetened and sugar-coated cereals that kids prefer, Soulfull Ragi Bites are not only healthy but have much less sugar content.
- It is free of trans fat and cholesterol content.
How to Use
- Serve it as snacks with milk in the evening.
- You can also serve it in the morning with milk as breakfast.
- The milk can either be warm or cool, as per preference.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Store it in an airtight container. The ragi bites can turn soggy and crumbly if moisture enters the pack.
- Consume it in the morning and evening.
Q1. Is Soulfull Ragi Bites healthy?
Ans: Ragi being a source of protein, calcium & fibre is good for health but when ragi comes in a yummy chocolate flavour, it is loved by kids as well as adults. It is tasty & also extremely nutritious. It gives a good start to the mornings when having milk for breakfast & is a nice evening snack to munch on with.
Q2. Is chocolate a good addition to food?
Ans: Chocolate is one of the most popular food types and flavours in the world and many foodstuffs involving chocolate exist, particularly desserts, including cakes, pudding, cereals, mousse, chocolate brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Many candies are filled with or coated with sweetened chocolate.