Soulflower Coldpressed Sesame Carrier Oil, 225ml
Soulflower Cold-pressed Sesame Carrier Oil is a traditionally known therapeutic oil remedy for all skin and hair care applications. It is rich in beta carotene, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
With the richness of antioxidants and antiviral properties, Soulflower Coldpressed Sesame Carrier Oil effectively nourishes the skin and makes it soft and supple. The high omega-6 contents in sesame oil condition dry scalp, promote hair growth and control premature greying of hair.
- Pure & Natural: It is a 100% pure oil which is coldpressed from sesame seeds. It comes with a vegan formulation and is entirely natural. The oil is free from any chemicals, synthetic colours, or fragrances.
- Healing oil: Enriched with vitamins and antioxidants, Soulflower Coldpressed Sesame Carrier Oil can heal skin cuts and wounds.
- Skin nourishment: Soulflower Sesame Carrier Oil penetrates deep into the pores of the skin. It nourishes and moisturises the skin and gives a smooth texture to the skin.
- Bouncy hair: The richness of Vitamin E and antioxidants in Soulflower Cold-pressed Sesame Carrier Oil strengthens the hair from its roots and deeply nourish the scalp. It prevents and controls premature greying of hair.
- 100% Pure, Natural, And Vegan Sesame Oil
- Helps with healing of wounds.
- Prevents and aids in uneven skin tone.
- Hair Care - Dandruff, premature greying of hair and moisture.
How to Use
- Apply Soulflower Cold-pressed Sesame Carrier Oil on skin or hair and massage gently.
- Take a few drops of Soulflower Sesame Carrier Oil and gently massage on the scalp with fingertips. For best results, leave the oil overnight and wash it the next day with a gentle shampoo.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use if skin rash, skin redness, or irritation occurs.
Q 1. Can Soulflower Sesame Carrier Oil be used for massage on hand or body?
Ans. Yes, Soulflower Cold-pressed Sesame Carrier Oil is safe for the massage of the body.
Q 2. What does carrier oil mean?
Ans. Carrier oil means that it is natural, and for more benefits, you can add other essential oils.