Smw'S Cough Syrup Dry/Wet/Allergic Coughrelieve (Alcohol Free) 300 Ml
SMW's Cough Relieve Cough Syrup medication is an expectorant prescribed for chest congestion. It promotes lower respiratory tract drainage by thinning the mucous in the air passages to make it easier to cough up the mucous and clear the airways. Acute cough represents the most common illness evaluated in the outpatient settings. The available remedies for its management are generally allopathic combinations but often with unpleasant side effects. This is an Ayurvedic proprietary herbal cough syrup intended to provide relief in acute nonproductive cough and throat irritation without causing drowsiness.
- SMW's Cough Relieve Syrup contains the goodness of natural ingredients like Tulsi, Ginger and Pippali, which eradicate dry and wet cough.
- It relieves you of cough and facilitates the easy mobility of mucous out of the body, thus, leaving you with a clear throat.
- It contains Tulsi, which is known for its incredible health benefits, especially for its antihistamine properties and helps protect and treat bronchospasms induced by pollen grains.
- It is anti-allergic, antimicrobial, antibacterial and serves as a great antioxidant to fight against free radicals.
- It readily builds up the immunity system so that the body can get rid of cough.
- Adusa (Justicia adhatoda)
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Khair (Senegalia catechu)
- Chirchira (Achyranthes bidentata)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Jaggery(Saccharum officinarum)
SMW's Cough Relieve Syrup is used in relieving sore throat, cough and cold. It can be given to kids from the age of 10 years.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- For adults - Take 2 teaspoons 3 - 4 times a day.
- For children - Take 1 teaspoon 3 - 4 times a day.
- Or consume it as directed by your physician.
- Do not drink water immediately after taking the syrup.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use it after its expiration and do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Q1. Is it safe to consume SMW's Cough Relieve Syrup?
Ans: SMW's Cough Relieve Syrup is safe in recommended dosage. There are no side effects reported with the use of this cough syrup.
Q2. Is SMW's Cough Relieve Syrup safe for kids?
Ans: SMW's Cough Relieve Syrup is safe for kids above the age of 10 years.
Q3. What are the benefits of Liquorice as an ingredient in this syrup?
Ans: Liquorice is a potent energiser and harmoniser of other herbs. In sore throat conditions, Liquorice is very effective and due to its expectorant properties, it is also used in bronchitis and throat irritations.