Skore Shades Coloured & Dotted Box Of 10 Condoms
The Skore Shades are coloured and dotted condoms made from natural rubber latex. These condoms come in a variety of colours and are pre-lubricated as well as dermatologically tested. These lubricated condoms provide you and your partner fun and exciting intimate experiences.
- These Skore Condoms are coloured as well as dotted providing superior pleasure during the intimate act for both you and your partner.
- Moreover, these condoms also help prevent pregnancy to a great extent and are an advanced method of contraception for most couples.
- Furthermore, these dotted condoms also help to delay climax for men thereby enhancing pleasure for both partners.
- The Skore Condoms also come in an assortment of flavours that can make love making all the more exciting for you and your partner.
- These condoms are made from natural rubber latex and using them during intercourse helps protect both partners from the spread of sexually transmitted infections and diseases.
- Moreover, the raised dots on the outer lining of these condoms help to heighten the pleasure for women.
- Condoms are used to help prevent pregnancies.
- Condoms are also used to prevent the contraction of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- Moreover, dotted condoms such as the Skore Shades help to increase the pleasure for both partners.
- These condoms can also be used to help the man last longer, thereby enhancing the pleasurable experience for both partners.
How to Use
- Gently place the condom with the ring facing the outer direction on the erect genital.
- With one hand, squeeze the tip of the condom.
- With the other hand, roll down the outer ring and then release the tip.
- This will ensure a snug and comfortable fit without air bubbles.
- After use, you need to ensure it is discarded in a sanitary manner.
- Always store it in a place that is cool and dry.
- Keep it away from direct heat and sunlight as it could cause the rubber latex to melt.
- Always keep away from the reach of children to prevent choking hazards.
- Never reuse a condom.
- Always check for the expiry date and do not use an expired condom as it may not serve the purpose of protection from STDs or even help prevent pregnancy.
- Do not use these condoms if you have a latex allergy.
Q1: Are the Skore Condoms safe for use for all skin types?
Ans: Yes, these condoms have been dermatologically tested to be safe for use for all skin types.
Q2: Can I use two condoms together for added protection?
Ans: Do not use more than one condom at a time as it could cause both of them to tear due to mutual friction.
Q3: What to do if I have put on the condom the wrong way?
Ans: You need to discard that particular condom and use a fresh one.