Sirona Sanitary And Diapers Disposal Bag - 75 Bags
We’re always looking for newspapers or polythene bags to dispose of our intimate products without realizing the harm it does to our nature. Sirona Sanitary Disposal bags help you avoid this by offering oxo-biodegradable bags that discreetly dispose of your intimate products such as sanitary napkins, baby diapers, condoms, etc. They are tamper-proof, so animals are unable to tear them. The protective barrier seals it perfectly to avoid the spread of infections.
- Helps you discreetly dispose of your intimate and sanitary items.
- Comes with built-in glue for the perfect seal and no leakage.
- Oxo Biodegradable bags offering tamper and tear-proof properties.
- Keeps the surroundings fresh and clean by sealing the odour within the bag.
- An ideal choice for disposing of sanitary napkins, baby diapers, condoms, panty liners, etc.
- Oxo-biodegradable Plastic
- Carrier Resin
- PE Virgin Grade
These bags are used for the disposal of intimate products such as sanitary napkins, condoms, tampons and more.
How to Use
- Take out one Sirona disposal bag from the box.
- Put in the product you wish to dispose of (tampon, condom, diaper, etc).
- Take off the plastic under the flap so the adhesive can work.
- Press firmly and paste the flap to seal it tightly.
- Throw it away in a bin.
- Do not flush the bag.
- Store it in a cool & dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. What is the size of Sirona disposal bags?
Ans: Sirona disposal bags offer the perfect size to help you dispose of items easily, each bag size is 12.5 cm X 23.5 cm.
Q2. Will Sirona’s Sanitary Disposal Bags leak?
Ans: No, the bags have been made to seal perfectly so that no leakage happens. Similarly, they are tamper-proof and tear-proof. The bags also seal the odour within the bag, so the surroundings are clean and fresh.
Q3. Will these bags harm the environment?
Ans: You will be making an environment-friendly choice by buying these bags. These disposal bags are made of oxo-biodegradable material. This material allows the bags to degrade biologically into bits and eventually in a powdered form. Once they are decomposed, these bags do not leave any fragments behind that can harm the environment.