Sirona Premium Applicator Tampons Regular Flow -16 Pcs
Been wanting to try tampons but not sure of which one to try? Sirona Premium Regular Flow Applicator Tampons are here to help. Natural absorbent viscose fibres are used to make Sirona Premium Tampons. The tampon’s eight grooves run its length, ensuring equal expansion, improved absorption and reliability.
Sirona is a Delhi-based company that aims to discover and solve women’s personal and menstrual hygiene problems. They use category-defining solutions to solve women-centric issues. The brand’s journey has found a place in some of the finest media, including Forbes, Fortune, ET, CNBC, Hindustan Times and others. The brand has received multiple awards for addressing women’s daily hygiene problems.
- Comfort: Smooth and rounded applicator tip allows for simple insertion with no stains, leaking, odour or rashes.
- Discreet: Smaller and more absorbent than conventional applicators.
- Convenience: Expands in breadth for a precise fit and no leaking.
- Safe to use: Sirona Tampons are FDA-registered and approved, making them skin-friendly. The tampons are made entirely of viscose fibre and are skin-friendly.
- Get the right fit: These tampons are ideal for ladies who have a mild to medium flow. The tampons provide stain protection for up to 8 hours and are 100% stain resistant.
- Sirona Premium Applicator Tampons are intended for easy insertion into the vagina during menstruation and efficient absorption of menstrual flow. They are made from compressed layers of ultra-absorbent fibres. The tampons have a smooth cover that twists open for convenient insertion.
- Its curved grooves provide dependable protection while still allowing for flexibility of movement and preventing stains and odours. These tampons provide discretion and comfort, as well as protection against rash and irritation.
How to Use
- Remove the inner tube from the applicator until it reaches the bottom of the outer tube (plastic tube).
- Gently insert the round tip into the vaginal opening.
- Keeping the applicator in your hand, carefully insert the inner tube into the outer tube with your index finger.
- Once the inner tube has been fully pushed, the tampon is inserted.
- Remove the applicator with care.
- Sit on the toilet seat and take the tampon out carefully.
- If there is a heavy flow, change the Regular Flow Sirona Premium Applicator Tampons every 4-6 hours.
- Tampons should only be used during periods, one at a time.
- Tampons should not be used overnight and there is no need to change the tampon after each time you pass urine.
- If you develop symptoms of Toxic Shock Syndrome, remove the tampon right away. Stop using it and see a doctor at once.
- Before use, read the instruction leaflet thoroughly.
Q1. How many tampons are inside the box?
Ans: The box contains 16 tampons.
Q2. Can I wear these at the gym?
Ans: Yes, you should bring tampons to the gym, but remember to change them at regular intervals.
Q3. Is it helpful in cases of heavy flow?
Ans: Yes, it is very helpful to tackle heavy flow.