Similac Baby Food Stage 1 Infant Formula (Upto 6 Months) Of 200 G
Similac baby food is a complete and nutritionally balanced soy-based formula for babies. This vegetarian and easily digestible baby food fills the sensitive tummies of babies with a richness of soy. Infants with lactose intolerance, milk allergies and frequent diarrhoea can eat this baby food with no problems.
The Similac baby food comes in three different variants to meet the demands of each age group of babies. Similac baby food stage 1 infant formula is formulated for 0-6 months age group of babies.
- Similac baby food soothes sensitive tummies.
- It meets the nutritional needs of lactose-intolerant infants.
- Similac baby food contains Vitamins A, C, and E, which support a baby's immune system.
- It contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals vital to the development of the baby.
- Calcium and Vitamin D present in Similac baby food contribute to a baby's bone development.
- Zinc, folic acid and iodine in Similac infant formula support the eye and brain development of the baby.
The powder contains:
- Whole milk
- Edible vegetable oils
- It offers a complete nutritional diet for babies suffering from lactose intolerance.
- The Similac baby food calms the baby's stomach gently.
- Usually, it is used on babies suffering from milk allergy and diarrhoea.
- The essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals present in Similac baby food are beneficial for a baby's healthy growth.
How to Use
- Use it as directed by a physician.
- Always use sterilised boiled water for making Similac baby food.
- It is essential to follow the instructions on the packaging and those given by a physician.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always feed this under the doctor’s guidance.
- Maintain hygiene when preparing baby food.
- Avoid giving Similac baby food to premature infants with a baby weight of fewer than 1800 gms.
Q 1. What is Similac baby food stage 1?
Ans. Similac baby food comes in three variants: stage 1, stage 2, stage 3. For babies aged between 0-6 months, baby food stage 1 is best. It is complete nutritional baby food that is easy to digest and soothes the sensitive baby's tummy.
Q 2. Is Similac baby food suitable for the baby’s health?
Ans. Yes, Similac baby food is a trusted brand that meets the nutritional needs of infants with its soy-based formula. It supports the immune system, brain, eye and bone development.
Q 3. Is Similac baby food safe to use?
Ans. Yes, Similac baby food is safe to use in babies, but it is always recommended to start the baby food under a physician’s guidance.
Q 4. How to use Similac baby food?
Ans. Always use Similac baby food under a physician's guidance and remember to use sterilised and boiled water for making baby food.