Sesa Hair Oil Bottle Of 200 Ml
Sesa Ayurvedic hair oil is a rare combination of 18 herbs, 5 nourishing oil and milk processed in an ancient way to help remove infections. It also nourishes the scalp and roots effectively.
- Maduk Parni, Indravaruni and Jati infused in Sesa Ayurvedic hair oil relaxes the nerves and provides quick relief from headaches.
- It relieves stress to a great extent.
- It also helps prevent lice.
- Enriched with vitamins, minerals and proteins from phyton-ingredients like Wheat Germ Oil, Milk, Til Oil, Coconut Oil and Nili Oil, this hair oil nourish the scalp and follicles.
- The lemon oil, Sudha Dhatura and Karanj Beej infused in the hair oil effectively tackles dandruff.
- It is suitable for dry, damaged and normal hair.
- Yashti Madhu
- Mandoor Bhasma
- Karanj Beej
- Til Oil
Sesa Ayurvedic hair oil can undo all the hair damage and ensures that your hair is always smooth, silky and full of life. You can use it to prevent hair fall caused due to stress, pollution and other factors. The oil will strengthen the hair follicles and restrict hair fall.
How to Use
Massage Sesa hair oil with your fingertips to ensure it reaches deep into your scalp skin. Leave it on for 3 hours or preferably overnight for better results. The Sesa Ayurvedic hair oil should not be used more than twice or thrice a week.
- For external use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not overuse.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is Sesa oil good for hair growth?
Ans: Yes, Sesa hair oil is an ayurvedic formulation that helps fight several hair problems and gives long-lasting results. The oil contains essential nutrients which speed up hair growth as it increases blood circulation to the scalp.
Q2. Does Sesa hair oil work?
Ans: Sesa hair oil works on all hair types; it nourishes the root from within and leads to new hair growth. It contains natural ingredients and gives visible results.
Q3. How does Sesa hair oil smell?
Ans: Sesa hair oil has a strong herbal and earthy smell.