Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste Tube Of 40 G
If you have sensitive teeth, switching to a sensitive toothpaste such as Sensodyne can make a big difference in not only your enjoyment of everyday life but in your overall oral health.
- Sensodyne offers a range of specifically formulated toothpastes. It provides tooth sensitivity relief.
- Sensodyne toothpaste works to relieve tooth pain due to sensitive teeth and provides lasting protection all day, every day when used as directed. It also provides cavity protection.
- Since being introduced in 1961, Sensodyne toothpaste has become a well-recognized sensitive toothpaste.
- Sensodyne toothpaste has clinically p+G: Groven relief from sensitive teeth. The cooling sensation provides a fresh taste post-brushing.
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimize swallowing and spit out.
- Replace the lid to keep the product dry.
- It is recommended that toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 months for better results.
How to Use
Wash your toothbrush with water. Take a pea-sized amount of Sensodyne Fresh Mint on your toothpaste and wet it with a little water. Brush your teeth as usual and wash your face after spitting out the lather. Use twice a day for the best experience.
- For oral use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children. Not for use by children 12 years and under unless directed by a dentist or health care professional.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your dentist.
Q1. How does Sensodyne toothpaste work?
Ans: Sensodyne toothpaste works in 2 ways: Sensodyne toothpaste with potassium nitrate work to soothe the nerves inside your teeth from feeling pain from triggers. Sensodyne toothpaste with stannous fluoride builds a protective layer over the exposed dentin to create a barrier from painful triggers. Both formulations are proven to relieve and protect against tooth sensitivity pain when you brush twice a day, every day.
Q2. Does Sensodyne toothpaste prevent cavities?
Ans: Yes, Sensodyne Fresh Mint toothpaste contains fluoride, which helps to protect against cavities when you brush twice a day, every day.
Q3. What are the active ingredients in Sensodyne?
Ans: Sensodyne toothpaste contains stannous fluoride or potassium nitrate as anti-sensitivity agents that work by either creating a barrier over sensitive areas or by soothing the nerves inside your tooth. It also contains fluoride. It is also free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), an inactive ingredient that makes this oothpaste foamy when brushing.