Sebamed Cleansing Shower Oil - 200ml
Sebamed Cleansing Shower Oil has a balanced pH value of 5.5, which is effective for conditioning sensitive skin. It restores the hydrolipid balance of the skin and prevents lipid erosion during showers.
- Sebamed Cleansing Shower oil regenerates and lubricates the skin making it silky soft and smooth to touch.
- The ultra-mild formulation is also ideal for delicate skin and those individuals suffering from soap intolerance.
Sebamed Cleansing Shower Oil is a patented formulation containing:
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- MIPA-Laureth Sulfate
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Poloxamer 101
- Cocamide DEA
- Sodium Lactate
- 50% avocado oil
- Sebamed Cleansing Shower Oil relieves dry and itchy skin.
- The oil tends to remove scaly skin.
- It soothes an itchy scalp.
- It enhances collagen production and keeps the skin soft, smooth and supple.
- Sebamed Oil is useful for treating a variety of skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- It hydrates and softens very dry skin making it naturally healthier.
How to Use
- Moisten the skin with water.
- Take a small amount of Sebamed Cleansing Shower Oil on your palms.
- Rub it to form a lather.
- Gently massage all over the body.
- Keep it for 2-3 minutes on the body to allow deeper penetration of the oil.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Q1. What is the difference between Sebamed Shower Oil and normal shower gel?
Ans: Sebamed Shower Oil also helps in cleansing the body, but unlike normal shower gels it doesn't dry out the skin. It leaves the skin luxuriously moisturized.
Q2. Can Sebamed Shower Oil be used daily?
Ans: Sebamed Shower Oil is an extremely mild formulation and can be used daily during showers. It will improve the skin texture and ward off skin issues.
Q3. Can Sebamed Shower Oil be used on the face?
Ans: Sebamed Shower Oil can be used as a facial cleanser. It has the goodness of natural ingredients and does not harm the delicate skin.
Q4. What are the side effects of Sebamed Shower Oil?
Ans: Sebamed Shower Oil does not have many side effects. However, people with oily skin complain of increased sebum secretions and breakouts.
Q5. Can Sebamed Shower Oil be used by babies?
Ans: Sebamed Shower Oil is designed for adults and might not be suitable for babies skin. Consult a paediatrician before using it.