Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup With No Rashes, Leakage Or Odor - Premium Design For Women - Large
Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup is made up of industrial-grade silicone that can hold more blood than other alternatives. This menstrual cup is a green substitute for pads and tampons. Wedging the cup inside the vagina is simple and convenient. The large size of the Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup ensures there is no leakage. The cup can be worn for up to 12 hours and are safe for overnight usage. Since these are made with silicone, the soft material ensures that there are no rashes or odours.
- Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup is reusable and eco-friendly.
- Continuous protection for up to 12 hours.
- Made with soft material.
- Designed for easy use and removal.
- Zero leakage.
- Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup enables protection and comfort during the time of menstrual flow.
- Once worn, the menstrual cup can be used for 10 hours straight.
- The menstrual cup can be used for up to 5 years.
- It is a cost-effective and environment-friendly alternative to sanitary napkins and tampons.
How to Use
- Wash the Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup with hot water for 20 seconds.
- Fold the menstrual cup in half. The rim should be facing upwards.
- Get in a comfortable position to insert the cup. Do not use any applicator.
- Insert the menstrual cup inside the vagina till it reaches a few inches below the cervix.
- The Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup will create a seal inside. Insert a finger in the vagina and press on the side of the vaginal wall.
- To remove, pinch the stem and pull out the cup using that stem.
- Empty the cup and wash it with hot water for subsequent use.
- Read the label and directions carefully before using.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
Q 1. Does the menstrual cup hurt while inserting?
Ans: No, one of the benefits of Sanfe Reusable Menstrual Cup is that the cup is made with super-soft, industrial-grade silicone and doesn’t hurt when inserted inside the body.
Q 2. How to wash the menstrual cup after using it?
Ans: Rinse it thoroughly with warm water for about 20 seconds.
Q 3. How many times can this cup be reused?
Ans: Sanfe Reusable Menstrual cup is safe to use for up to five years.