Sanfe 100% Organic Cotton Digital Tampons - Premium Design - Night Tampons (pack Of 16)
Sanfe 100% Organic Cotton Digital Tampons are a menstruation product. Tampons are cylindrical tubes generally made of cotton that one needs to insert into the vagina. They absorb the period blood without any leaks. You can use Sanfe tampons for 5-6 hours at a time. Tampons have no harmful effects and don’t cause itching.
Sanfe Tampons are 100% safe to use and don’t cause any infections. There are two types of Sanfe tampons available: Regular for light flow and Super for heavy flow. Other products of Sanfe are Sanfe menstrual cup, Sanfe hair removal cream, Sanfe cream and many more female hygiene products.
- No-bacterial Infection.
- Sleeping and working comfortably throughout the day.
- No leakage.
- Non-harmful chemicals.
- Sanfe Tampons are easy to use.
- Feel fresh throughout the day.
- Easy to carry.
- Blend rayon
- Synthetic fibre
- Sanfe Organic Tampons absorbs menstrual blood.
- Helps in doing activities such as swimming during the menstruation cycle.
- Helps you feel fresh throughout the day.
- Keep any rashes and itching on the skin away.
How to Use
- Clean your hand and sit in a comfortable position.
- Using the applicator and your finger depending on the tampon.
- Push the tampon into your vagina as far as possible.
- Change the tampon every 5-6 hours to avoid any irritation.
- To remove the Sanfe Digital tampon, grab the tampon string and slowly pull the Sanfe tampon out.
- Wrap the tampon in paper to dispose of.
- Don't flush the used tampon.
- Now, wash your hands and insert a fresh tampon if required.
- Read the Information carefully when using it.
- Change the Sanfe tampon every 5 to 6 hours.
- If you feel any pain, fever, vomiting or other symptoms, remove the tampon safely.
- If the symptoms last after the removal of the tampon, consult your gynaecologist.
- Change Sanfe tampon regularly to avoid toxic shock syndrome.
1. At which age can we use Sanfe tampons?
Ans: You can use tampons at any age and there is no age limit to using Sanfe tampons. Younger women can use a smaller size according to their bodies.
2. Does it hurt to use tampons for the first time?
Ans: No, using a tampon does not hurt. If you feel any discomfort when using a tampon for the first time, you should change the tampon size.
3. How to avoid leaks with tampons?
Ans: Tampons are generally leak-free. There are some simple instructions that you should follow. Firstly, always remember that you should use the right size tampons and change the tampon every 5-6 hours to prevent any leaks.