Romson'S Alcohol Swabs Box Of 100
Romson's Alcohol Swabs are usually used to clean and disinfect an area. It is used right before giving an injection or to clean a wound, clear out pus or for any similar procedure. These are prepackaged in small, foil pouches, ensuring the alcohol doesn’t evaporate and is ready for use when needed.
- Romson's Alcohol Swab is a gauze pad saturated with alcohol.
- These are an important part of any first aid kit, as it helps to clean and disinfect cuts and scrapes.
- It has a four-layer wrapper that provides an air-tight seal, preventing leakage and drying out.
- These swabs contain 70% V/V Isopropyl Alcohol for optimum antibacterial action.
- These are also used in doctor’s chambers and at shot clinics.
- The alcohol helps to rid the skin and other surfaces of potential sources of infection.
- These are available in a standard packing of 100 swabs per box.
- These are easy to carry and convenient to use.
Alcohol swabs are used to prepare the skin before injection or pricking needles for blood samples. It is also used to disinfect the skin, clean wounds, cuts and prevent infection-causing bacteria.
How to Use
- The package must be ripped open and the swab must be removed and used.
- After use, both the package and the alcohol swab should be discarded.
- If the swab has any blood or other fluid on it, it must be handled as bio-hazardous waste.
- Protect it from excess heat and light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it at room temperature.
- It is meant for external antiseptic use only.
- It is for one-time use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Dispose of properly after use.
- It is flammable, which is why you must keep it away from fire or flame.
1. Is it safe to use alcohol on your skin?
Although rubbing alcohol is technically safe for your skin, it's not intended for long-term use. It may cause redness and dryness. You must do a small patch test before use and remember to rub it on the affected area only.
2. Can I use these anywhere on the body?
Alcohol swabs are meant for external use. You must not let the product get into your eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body and in case of deep injury, it is best to consult a doctor.
3. How long does rubbing alcohol last?
Rubbing alcohol usually has an expiration date of 2 to 3 years from the manufacturing date.