Prozo Plus Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Bp Monitor With Premium Quality
Prozo plus fully automatic blood pressure monitor is a compact device suitable for up to 2 users. The BP monitor has a fast measuring time and a display that is easy to read. It comes with an upper arm cuff, 4 AA batteries and an instruction manual. This upper arm blood pressure monitor by Prozo Plus is also economical and easy to use at home. The monitor is designed to be used for non-invasive measurement and monitoring of adults.
· The device can store up to 180 measurements for 2 users
· It is a fully automatic blood pressure monitor
· Easy-to-read LCD display
· Battery operated
· Upper arm cuff
· Irregular heartbeat detector
· One-touch single operation
· Date and time display
· Low battery indicator
· Average value calculation
· Incorrect usage message
· It can simultaneously provide measurements of systolic and diastolic blood pressures
· It has a one-touch single operation for easy self-measurement
How to Use
· Tightly wrap the cuff around the upper arm of your left hand.
· Press Start/Stop button and symbols will appear on the display.
· You will hear 2 short beeps.
· The pump will begin to inflate the cuff and the rising pressure in the cuff will be displayed.
· After the suitable pressure has been reached, the pump stops and the pressure gradually falls.
· After the measurement is completed, you will hear a long beep and the systolic, diastolic and pulse rate will appear on the display.
· Measurement readings remain on the display.
· If no button is pressed for 3 minutes, the device switches off automatically to save power.
· Read the label carefully before using the device.
· Keep it out of the reach of children.
· Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
1. How do I know if my blood pressure monitor is accurate?
To check the accuracy, the systolic blood pressure on your cuff must be within 10 points of the monitor.
2. How long will my BP monitor last?
Most home blood pressure monitors last for about two or three years. After that, you should check the device at your doctor's office annually to make sure it's still accurate.
3. How many times can you measure blood pressure in a row?
At each sitting, measure your blood pressure three times as the first reading usually tends to be inaccurate.