Prozo Plus Compact Compressor Nebulizer (premium Quality)
Prozo Plus Compact Compressor Nebulizer with Mask is manufactured by the brand Prozo Plus. Prozo Plus Nebulizer is a drug-device used to handle medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. The nebulizer is extremely effective in its use to treat cystic fibrosis, bronchial asthma, allergies, bronchiectasis, asthma and other respiratory diseases or conditions. The nebulizer comes with a handle and generates extremely low noise. It is made with ABS plastic material, which makes the nebulizer shock-resistant. This nebulizer is an effective solution that helps in overcoming vivid respiratory issues and provides breathing comfort.
It helps in achieving quick and efficient delivery of the medicine to people suffering from ailments related to the respiratory tract. Compact Compressor Nebulizer is designed to offer medication to patients effectively and easily.
One 1.7 meter cable Compressor nebulizer with medicine chamber (6 ml), nebulizer kit, 1 air tube (2 meters), 5 pieces replacement filters, one mouthpiece, 1 adult mask, 1 child mask, a warranty card and an instruction manual.
- The winding motor of the nebulizer is made of 100% copper. The rest of the mechanical parts are made of durable quality metal for its longevity.
- The aerosol output of the nebulizer is high so that treatment time can be reduced to a bare minimum.
- The nebulizer allows patients to have efficient respiratory therapy and ensures that medication delivery is effective and hassle-free.
- This nebulizer is user-friendly and has a one-button operation.
- The nebulizer works with a single handle and produces extremely low noise upon usage.
- The material used to make the body of Prozo Plus Compact Compressor Nebulizer is ABS plastic, which makes the nebulizer shock-resistant.
- It has anti-vibration feet and a reliable long-life compressor.
- Prozo plus nebulizer provides a warranty of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
How to Use
- Place the main compressor on a flat and stable surface along with the other accessories.
- Take out the accessory that you intend to use, be it the adult or the child mask.
- The nebulizer chamber top section can be opened to fill medicine as per the prescription in the bottom section.
- Be sure that the cone is put inside the bottom section of the nebulizer container.
- Gently twist the top part clockwise to reassemble the nebulizer chamber.
- Attach one end of the air tube to the base of the nebulizer.
- Attach the other end of the air tube to the air tube connector located on the front of the compressor/main unit.
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask per your choice to the top section of the nebulizer.
- Plug the power cord and make sure the power switch is at ‘0’ status.
- Press the power switch to ‘I’ to start nebulization.
- The instruction manual has all the guidance you need if you are using the nebulizer for the first time. First-timers should read the manual carefully before use.
- Keep the nebulizer away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from water or small children.