Protinex Junior Chocolate Child Nutrition Drink Tin Of 400 G
Protinex Junior is a yummy chocolate-flavoured children's nutritional drink to support growth and development by providing the essential nutrients required during this stage of life. With a potent mix of nutrients, Protinex Junior helps to build immunity, support bone and brain development and increase muscle mass. Give your child Protinex Junior daily to enjoy the delicious taste and support healthy growth.
- A combination of soy, whey and milk proteins work together to build muscle tissue and help your child grow stronger.
- Among the 37 vital nutrients present in Protinex Powder are Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D to support strong bone development.
- Protinex Junior is a fully vegetarian product.
- Brain development is supported by the presence of Iodine, DHA and Iron.
- This formula also includes FOS which helps to support easy and healthy digestion.
Partially skimmed milk, Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Oil, Algal Oil, Triglyceride, FOS, Wheat Flour, Edible Gum, Corn Flour, Choline, Emulsifier, Minerals, Vitamins, Malt Extract, Taurine, Inositol, Antioxidants, L-Carnitine.
Daily nutritional drink for children to support physical and brain development.
Directions For Use
- Take 1 glass of warm milk (200ml).
- Add 3-4 heaped spoons of Protinex Junior powder to it and stir well.
- Add sugar to taste if required.
- Serve up to twice a day.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended amount.
- Do not serve it to children who are allergic to any of the constituent ingredients.
- Close the jar tightly after each use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1: How much powder comes in the tin?
Ans: This pack contains 400g of Protinex Junior Chocolate nutritional drink in the tin.
Q2: Does it contain sugar?
Ans: Yes, it contains added sugar. For children who have weight management issues, please consult your child’s doctor before serving it to them.
Q3: What is the age limit for this powder?
Ans: Like all nutritional drinks for kids, it is important to check with your doctor first before serving it to your child. Protinex Junior is recommended to be served to children between 2 and 10 years of age.
Q4: What flavours are available?
Ans: This tin is in a chocolate flavour, but it is also available in a creamy vanilla flavour.