Philips Bre635 Satinelle Advanced Epilator, Electric Hair Removal, Cordless Wet & Dry Use
An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping and pulling them out. The way in which epilators pull out hair is similar to waxing. Philips brings you an effective epilator- the Philips BRE635 Satinelle Advanced Epilator, which removes unwanted body hair. With a unique textured ceramic surface, the Philips BRE635 Satinelle Advanced Epilator extracts the most delicate hairs up to four times shorter than hairs that can be removed by wax. The extra-wide head of the Philips Epilator covers more skin with every stroke for faster hair removal.
- The Philips Epilator successfully removes 4x shorter hairs than wax can (0.5 mm).
- The Philips BRE635 Satinelle Advanced Epilator is an all-rounder for hair removal needs. This epilator has several attachments available including facial & delicate area caps + shaving attachments. The Philips Epilator comes with a facial area cap to remove unwanted facial hairs. For gentleness in all body areas, it includes a soft area cap for underarm hair and bikini hair.
- The Philips Advanced Epilator ensures faster results with the widest epilation head.
- It also has a shaving head and trimming comb for a close shave.
- The presence of opti-light on the Philips Satinelle Advanced Epilator helps you target and remove even the trickiest hair.
- Philips BRE635 is an easy hair removal device. The ergonomic S-shaped handle is easy to steer for maximum control and better reach with natural and precise movements all over your body.
- You can even use the Philips Epilator cordless for the best convenience.
- Successful in removing the finest and shortest of body hair strands.
- Is an all-rounder for hair removal needs.
- Ensures faster results with the widest epilation head.
- The extra-wide head of the Philips BRE635 Satinelle Advanced Epilator covers more skin with every stroke for faster hair removal.
- Opti-light helps you target and remove even the trickiest hair.
- The device is also suitable for wet use.
How to Use
- Begin by positioning the epilator at a 90-degree angle to your skin.
- Don't press the device against your skin.
- Instead, hold it loosely against your skin.
- Pull your skin taut and then slowly move the epilator in the direction of hair growth.
- For a better understanding of the directions of usage, follow the instructions on the label carefully.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q 1. Can the Philips Epilator be used in the shower?
Ans: Yes, the Philips BRE635 Satinelle Advanced Epilator is suitable to be used in wet conditions. Therefore, it can be used in the shower. Furthermore, using the epilator in the shower may help to reduce any existing epilator pain by opening up the pores.
Q 2. Can the Philips Advanced Epilator be used on the face?
Ans: Yes, the Philips Advanced Epilator can be used on the face. Philips Epilator comes with a face cap. The face cap can be used for facial hair removal on wet or dry skin.