Philips Bre235/00 Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator
The Philips Bre235/00 Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator is an easy way to eliminate unwanted hair from your body. This product is well-crafted with sharp blades and a protective covering on top, which will easily remove hair follicles from your skin without cutting or wounding it. Therefore, it is vital for you to get along with the epilator, which is small in size, so easily portable, available with an electric cord and very easy to use.
- This epilator leaves the skin smooth and hair-free for a minimum span of 2 weeks.
- The effective form of the epilation system will pull out the hairs from their roots to prevent faster hair growth.
- There are 2-speed settings available for grabbing thicker and thinner hairs.
- The ergonomic and profiled grip is here for comfortable handling.
- The Philips Bre235/00 Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator has a sensitive cap, removing unwanted hair from the blades after use.
- The epilator head is easily washable for easy cleaning and an extra bit of hygiene.
- Sensitive cap
- Ergonomic grip for the holding area
- Washable epilator head
- 2-speed settings available
- Effective epilation system
- Cord for powering up the epilator
The Philips Bre235/00 Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator is perfect for getting rid of unwanted hair follicles. It will help you to grab the hair, whether thinner or thicker and uproot the follicles from its core.
How to Use
- While using the shaving head of the Philips Bre235/00 Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator, make sure to move the device gently over the skin against hair growth’s direction.
- While shaving underarms and other sensitive areas, place the arm behind the head to stretch the area and then move the device in upward, downward, left and right motions to cover hair from all directions.
- You don’t have to wet your hair or apply soap, as this epilator will work on its own after plugging the cord into the electric outlet.
- When done, turn off the power and then clean the epilator head under running water.
- Avoid keeping the epilator in any wet area like a bathroom.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Pat the product dry before plugging in the cord.
1. Can you use the epilator on children?
Ans: No, The epilator is meant for adult use.
2. Can men use it?
Ans: Men can try using Philips Bre235/00 Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator, but it won’t work because of the thick hair nature.
3. Can it be used for plucking eyebrows?
Ans: No, this epilator is for covering larger areas and not for fine-tuning like eyebrows.