Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cup With Medical Grade Silcone For Women - Extra Small
Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cup is ideal for women during periods it is formulated using 100% medical-grade silicone and is a step towards saving the environment. Each cup lasts for more than five years. These are extremely comfortable to wear because of the silicone material and ensures stress-free periods. Whether it's the first day or the fifth, the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup will store maximum blood without causing any irritation, rashes or redness, unlike other period products. Everything is possible with Pee Safe Menstrual Cup, whether a shopping day or a swimming plan.
- An ideal choice for women during periods.
- A long-lasting cup that can be used for years.
- No more stress about bloodstains due to leakage.
- Pee Safe Menstrual Cup promotes comfortable sleep without any blood spillage.
- Ensures rash-free periods, unlike other period products.
- Allows ease in physical activities such as swimming, cycling and walking.
- Unlike other period products, this product goes into the vaginal opening and collects the blood instead of absorbing it.
- The Pee Safe Menstrual Cup promotes rash and stress-free periods as this is made from silicone material, unlike period pads.
- It ensures worry-free period nights and days and promotes physical activities such as swimming, jumping, cycling, etc.
- Pee Safe Menstrual Cup is eco-friendly.
How to Use
- Use the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup with clean hands.
- Fold the cup in the right position and insert it into the vaginal opening.
- Position the cup correctly till it is settled inside.
- Gently push and hold the stem to remove the cup.
- Empty it and sterilise it properly for maximum protection before inserting it back.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Regularly sterilise the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup for maximum protection.
- Keep this product out of kids' reach.
- Go through the label carefully before using it.
- Do not leave the cup in for more than 10 hours to prevent side effects such as blood spillage or leakage or infections.
Q 1. Can one pee while using a Pee Safe Menstrual Cup?
Ans: Yes, it is 100% possible to pee while using the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup as the cup is in the vaginal opening and not in the urethra.
Q 2. Can people who haven’t engaged in sexual intercourse use a menstrual cup?
Ans: Yes, anyone who is on their period can safely use a Pee Safe Menstrual Cup.
Q 3. Are menstrual cups available in different sizes?
Ans: Menstrual cups come in different sizes, so you can opt for extra small, small, medium or large sizes based on the flow or day of your period.
Q 4. How to decide the right size for a menstrual cup?
Ans: There are different parameters that help you to decide on the right size of menstrual like age, the capacity of the cup, its diameter, etc. Based on flow, you may decide on the size of the cup.