Palmolive Bodywash - Aroma Therapy - 750 Ml Morning Tonic Imported Shower Gel
Palmolive bodywash aromatherapy is a fragrant body wash that cleanses your body as well as awakens your senses. Since aromatherapy has many health and wellness benefits, this shower gel can be used as a morning tonic when beginning your day with a refreshing bath.
The Palmolive bodywash aroma therapy composition contains lemongrass extracts along with citrus essential oils which are great for the skin. Moreover, with its gel consistency, it forms a strong lather that both cleanses as well as nourishes your skin.
- The benefits of Palmolive bodywash aromatherapy are that it helps to keep your skin soft and supple due to its moisturizing and nourishing ingredients.
- With the comedogenic composition of Palmolive bodywash aromatherapy, it is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin types as it does not cause any kind of side effects.
- This bodywash, with its pH-balanced formula which is also 100% soap-free, provides a soothing and relaxing bathing experience.
- Besides, this bodywash also has the goodness of tangerine extracts which has been known to have powerful bactericidal properties that help to reduce the occurrence of acne.
- While physical uses of Palmolive bodywash aromatherapy are many, it also has mental health benefits since lemongrass extracts help to stimulate the mind as well as rejuvenate the senses.
- Citrus essential oil
- Lemongrass extracts
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Sodium Salicylate
- Tetrasodium EDTA and many others.
- It can be used daily at most twice a day when showering.
- It helps to stimulate both the mind and the body.
- It is also used to care for the skin with the help of its mix of natural and herbal ingredients.
How to Use
- Squeeze the required amount on your palms and lather your entire body with it.
- Rinse it off with clean water to feel fully refreshed during your bath.
- Use it at the start of your day for the best results.
- Do not use it on cut and broken skin or areas where there are deep wounds.
- Do not dilute it with water when using it.
- Do not use it in excess as a very little amount is required to form a thick lather.
Q1. Can it be used by children as well?
Ans: Yes it can, but it is recommended not to be used on infants.
Q2. Are there any side effects if it comes in contact with the eyes?
Ans: Your eyes may burn or itch causing them to become red for some time but these effects soon pass upon repeated rinsing with clean water. However, if the effects are prolonged, you should consult a doctor.
Q3. Is it safe for the elderly?
Ans: Yes, this body wash is completely safe for the elderly and it will help them to some extent to keep their skin rejuvenated.