Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges 2mg Sugar Free (Pack Of 3) - Helps Quit Smoking
Nixit Nicotine Lozenges provide you with an easy way to quit smoking. These tablets help manage nicotine cravings and reduce withdrawal symptoms. Moreover, the new format of a dissolvable tablet doesn't need to be chewed or swallowed. The unique formulation has a controlled release of nicotine while the tablet is dissolving in your mouth. Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges manages nicotine cravings by satisfying the cravings in small and decreasing doses without the harmful effects of smoke. These sugar-free tablets make your journey to quit smoking easier without the intake of extra calories.
- The lozenges are based on US FDA approved NRT.
- They help in managing nicotine cravings and quitting smoking within three months.
- The tablets are dissolvable and sugar-free.
- The tablets provide regular small quantities of nicotine while preventing sudden withdrawal symptoms.
- The frost mint flavour leaves a pleasant aftertaste in the mouth.
- Nicotine Polacrilex USP equivalent to Nicotine 2mg
- Additive colour: Tartrazine and Brilliant Blue FCF
- To quit smoking and manage nicotine cravings.
- Suitable for people who have jaw issues while chewing.
- To avoid nicotine relapse and withdrawal symptoms like weight gain.
How to Use
- Take a tablet and place it in your mouth. Roll it around until it dissolves completely.
- Do not chew, bite or swallow the tablet.
- It takes 15 to 20 minutes for the tablet to dissolve completely.
- Week 1-6: Take one Nixit Nicotine Lozenge every one to two hours.
- Week 7-9: Take one Nixit Lozenge every two to four hours.
- Week 10-12: Take one tablet every four to eight hours.
- Keep the Nixit Nicotine Lozenge away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid more than 1 Nixit Nicotine Lozenge dosage at a time.
- Never use more than 20 Nixit Lozenges in a day.
- You may feel a slight headache, nausea and throat irritation in the beginning.
Q1. How are the Nixit Nicotine Lozenges based on NRT?
Ans: The principle of NRT is to slowly and gradually reduce the doses of nicotine throughout the therapy to help people quit smoking. Nixit Nicotine Lozenges provide you with controlled and small amounts of nicotine.
Q2. Will using Nixit Lozenges stop withdrawal symptoms?
Ans: Nixit Lozenges will help you manage your withdrawal symptoms in the first few months and slowly decrease the symptoms with time.
Q3. How are Nixit Nicotine Lozenges safer than cigarettes?
Ans: Nixit Lozenges release small amounts of nicotine to manage your craving without the harmful effects of smoke.