Nivea All-In-One Face Wash - 50 G
Are you tired of oily skin and frequent breakout? With Nivea All-in-One Face Wash, you can finally get rid of all the excess oil and get glowing, radiant skin. It penetrates deep into your skin and cleanses all the dirt and excess oil. The natural charcoal formula opens up the pores and gets rid of dust, dirt and pollutants that accumulate all over the day. As a result, acne and breakout problems get solved pretty quickly. The menthol present in this Nivea Face Wash purifies the skin and make you feel cool and refreshed.
- Cool mud formula removes excess oil and opens up the pores, making your skin fresh and glowing after every use.
- The deep clean formula further prevents acne and blackheads. Your face gets free of the acne-causing bacteria that thrive on oily skin.
- Long term use of Nivea face wash helps in permanent oil control.
- Nivea All-in-One Face Wash contents smoothen and soften the skin.
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Lauric Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cera Alba
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Trisodium EDTA
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Salicylate
- Fucus Vesiculosus Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Use this face wash daily to keep your skin clean and oil-free.
- Longer use can reduce excess oil on your skin permanently.
- Daily use Nivea face wash as a part of your acne prevention regimen.
How to Use
- Splash water on your face.
- Squeeze the tube and get a pea-size amount of face wash on your hand.
- Spread and massage over the face. Avoid your eyes.
- Keep it for 1-2 mins.
- Rinse your face and dry it with a towel.
- Use it 1-2 times a day.
- Not for super dry skin.
- If the face wash goes into your eyes, it can lead to eye irritation.
- Dispose of the tube once empty.
- Keep it out of the reach of your kids.
Q1: Is Nivea All-in-One Face Wash for blackheads?
Ans: Yes, this facewash has active charcoal in it. Active charcoal cleanses the skin, opens the pores and removes dead skin cells. In other words, it eliminates every contributing factor that helps in the formation of blackheads.
Q2. Can one use Nivea Face Wash for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, get rid of excess oils every time you use this face wash. Long term use of this face wash can help manage oily skin.
Q3. Is this face wash suitable for dry skin?
Ans: No, the face wash gets rid of extra oils. When your skin already doesn’t have enough oil to begin with, this may not be the best choice.