Nicogum Freshmint 2mg Mint Nicotine Gums Strip Of 10 | Helps Quit Smoking
Nicogum Freshmint Nicotine Gums is the safe and effective preparation used to quit smoking. The main ingredient of the formulation, Nicotine Polacrilex, is well-renowned for its usage in Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
When you immediately leave smoking, the nicotine levels quickly start dropping into the body, leading to withdrawal symptoms like headache, difficulty in concentrating, irritability and weight gain. Nicogum helps to reduce these withdrawal symptoms and reduces nicotine addiction.
- Nicogum Nicotine Gums help in quitting smoking.
- Contains the fresh mint flavour that refreshes the mouth along with providing the ultimate taste.
- It is easily chewable.
- It is pocket portable as it can be carried anywhere.
- Effective and safe to use, it doesn't lead to addiction.
- Nicotine Polacrilex USP equivalent to Nicotine 2mg
- Titanium Dioxide IP
- Nicogum Nicotine Gums are used to reduce cigarette smoking addiction.
- It is used to control the irritable sensations that happen due to ceasing smoking.
- It lessens the withdrawal symptoms.
- Nicotine gums are effectively used to ameliorate the impulsiveness of smoking.
How to Use
- Take it on the day you don't smoke.
- Start chewing the gums slowly to get out the nicotine taste.
- Chew for about half an hour or till the taste of nicotine is present in the gum.
- Start reducing the intake of Nicogum after three months and slowly discontinue usage.
- Keep the Nicogum out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dark and dry place away from direct exposure to the sunlight.
- Not to be used below the age of 18 years.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin irritation
- Taste disturbances
- Throat irritation
- Jaw muscle pain
Q1: Is Nicogum Freshmint free of sugar?
Ans: Nicogum is sugar-free and can be taken by people who are diabetic or calorie-conscious.
Q2: Does nicotine affect the other parts of the body as well?
Ans: It can raise blood pressure and also adversely affect your kidneys.
Q3: What will happen if one takes an overdose of Nicogum Freshmint Nicotine Gum?
Ans: Overdose of Nicogum Freshmint Nicotine Gums may lead to stomach pain and blurred vision. It is always advisable to take it in moderation.
Q4: Can one drink/eat anything while chewing Nicotine Gum?
Ans: No, One must avoid drinking/eating before or after consuming nicotine gums.