Neutraclin Lotion is a neutral pH cleanser that is available in lotion form. Dermatologists recommend it because of its gentle formula. It allows a soap-free bath while keeping control of the pH balance of your skin. The Neutraclin Lotion keeps your skin hydrated, healthy and smooth. It can also be used to clean your skin by removing dirt, sweat and bacteria from it.
- Neutraclin Lotion maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- The lotion controls the oil count of the skin and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Doesn’t allow clogging of the pores while keeping the skin healthy.
- The product helps in moisturising the skin.
- Blend of Surfactants
- Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Extract
- The lotion helps to get control over the dryness of the skin by keeping the moisture locked.
- It works well with all types of skin, including sensitive skin.
- Helps to prevent clogging of pores to keep the skin healthy.
- Neutraclin Lotion retains the pH balance of the skin.
How to Use
- Wash the skin thoroughly with water.
- Take a little bit of the Neutraclin Lotion on your palm and start gently rubbing the skin in a circular motion.
- Keep rubbing until it foams and then rinse it with water.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- The product is for external use only.
- Do not keep the lotion under direct sunlight.
- In case you find redness or blotches on your skin, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor.
- Make sure the Neutraclin Lotion doesn’t get in your eyes. In case it does, wash your eyes or contact a doctor.
Q 1. Can both men and women use Neutraclin Lotion?
Ans: Yes, the product can be used by both men and women.
Q 2. Can one use it if your skin is oily?
Ans: Yes, the lotion works for all skin types. It works on aiding the problems of your skin by controlling the pH levels and oil.
Q 3. Can you apply Neutraclin Lotion anywhere other than your face?
Ans: Yes, Neutraclin Lotion can be applied anywhere externally on the skin.