Nestle Resource Vanilla Diabetic Powder Tin Of 400 G
The Nestle resource diabetic powder is a health supplement specially designed to meet the dietary needs of patients with diabetes. The powder is formulated such that it is associated with greater glycemic control as compared to normally formulated powders. Thus, this powder is a low GI formula that leads to a gradual rise in blood glucose in diabetics. The formula is also rich in vitamins and minerals, providing the body with essential nutrients for healthy living.
- Nestle resource powder meets the dietary needs of patients with diabetes.
- Contains protein, dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals which help makes the body stronger.
- Provides energy and strength to the body.
- Vanilla flavoured.
Fat emulsion powder Maltodextrin, Calcium caseinate (milk protein) (8.3%), High oleic acid sunflower seed oil, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Protein, Minerals, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Stabilizer 340(i), Choline hydrogen tartrate, Vitamins, L-Carnitine, Sweetener (950), Protein, Fat emulsion powder, Calcium caseinate (milk protein) (11.5%), Maltodextrin, High oleic acid sunflower seed oil, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Minerals, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Stabilizer (340(i), L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Maltodextrin, Fibre (10%) (Gum arabic, Inulin), Whey Protein Concentrate (8.5%), Isomaltulose, Taurine, Vitamins, Minerals and Sweetener (950).
Minerals, Potassium citrate, Sodium chloride, Calcium carbonate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium oxide, Ferric di-phosphate, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, zinc sulphate, Curic sulphate, Chromium (III) chloride, Sodium molybdate and Sodium selenite.
Vitamins, Sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, Nicotinamide, Calcium D'Pantothenate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamin.
Supplement that meets the dietary needs of patients suffering from diabetes.
How to Use
- Measure about 190ml of boiled water that has been cooled down and pour it into a container.
- Add in 6 levelled scoops of Nestle Resource powder.
- Use the scoop that comes with the powder.
- Stir well until the powder dissolves and drink.
- The total mixture should be about 231ml.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of childrenâs reach.
- Read the label on the box carefully before use.
- Not meant for parenteral use.
- Not meant to be used as a medicine.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers, except on doctor's recommendation.
- Not recommended for use by infants, children, adolescents or elderly, except on doctor's recommendation.
Q1. What flavour is this Nestle powder for diabetic patients?
Ans: This powder is vanilla flavoured.
Q2. What is the weight of this Nestle Resource diabetic powder jar?
Ans: This jar of dietary powder is 400g.
Q3. Can patients with diabetes have this powder?
Ans: Yes, this powder by Nestle has been specially designed to meet the dietary needs of diabetics.
Q4. Can pregnant women with diabetes have this powder?
Ans: This powder is not recommended for pregnant women unless advised by the doctor.