Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel - 50g
Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel helps treat soreness, aches, muscle stiffness, joint pains and other musculoskeletal disorders — sprains, sciatica, neck and shoulder tensions, strains, etc. It targets the pain and gives quick relief from it.
- Relieves the pain and discomfort caused by sprains, swelling, pulled or sore neck/shoulder muscles, minor aches, etc.
- The easy-to-apply, non-greasy gel-based formula is absorbed in the skin quickly without leaving an oily trace or chances to transfer the ointment to another surface.
- Effective in providing relief in arthritis pain.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 1.16%
- Methyl Salicylate
- Menthol Topical Gel
- The Diclofenac Diethylamine and Methyl Salicylate in Moov Gel help in reducing inflammation and pain and provide quick long relief from pain.
- Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel has a Menthol compound, which gives a cooling sensation that helps in tricking the mind and delivers relaxation. Menthol helps in lowering arterial blood flow, similar to ice packs.
How to Use
- Clean the affected area — neck, shoulder, joints, etc.
- Squeeze a tiny amount of gel and apply firmly until the gel is absorbed in the skin.
- Gently massage for 1–2 mins.
- Cover the area with a cloth to feel the warmness.
- Apply 3–4 times in a day or as directed by a physician.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap after the application.
- Read the Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel pack label carefully before applying.
- Do not apply it to the heart area.
- Do not apply it to a wound or blister.
- Keep it out of range from children and pets.
- It is not recommended for children below 16 years.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or any heat substances.
Q 1. Does Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel have any side effects?
Ans: No, redness or irritation may occur in the application area, which is normal, but if the effects last longer or get worse, stop using the Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel and consult the doctor.
Q 2. Can one apply Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel on the temple area for treating headaches?
Ans: No, Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel is not recommended to apply on the temple area to treat headaches.