Monison'S Balm 100gm
Monison’s Pain Balm is an excellent pain-relieving ointment that includes herbal ingredients. This Ayurvedic ointment is a versatile product and offers relief from various types of pains and aches in your body. Monison’s Pain Balm not only relieves you from body aches but is also very useful to relieve symptoms of cough, cold and headaches caused by congestion. The balm contains therapeutic ingredients like wintergreen oil which provides excellent pain relief and also relaxes you. There are no chemical additives in Monison’s Pain Balm which makes it a very safe product to be used without the worries of any side effects.
- Monison’s Pain Balm is very effective in providing you relief from joint pains.
- The balm can be used to heal from sports injuries and minor muscle injuries.
- If you are facing backaches or pain in the neck region, Monison’s Pain Balm can provide you with effective relief.
- Monison’s Pain Balm has therapeutic properties which provide you with relief from headaches.
- The pain balm relieves congestion in the chests and treats symptoms of common cold and cough.
- Wintergreen Oil
- Pudina ka Phool
- Nilgiri Tel
- Tea Leaf Oil
- Vaseline Base q.s
The balm is primarily used to get relief from various kinds of body pain like backache, joint aches, muscle aches. Use the balm if you are injured while playing any sports or due to any ache due to overstrain. The balm also provides relief from cold and cough symptoms.
How to Use
- Take a little bit of Monison’s Pain Balm and apply it gently over the affected area.
- Massage over the aching area gently and leave a thin layer of the balm.
- Let the balm take action in some time.
- For headaches, apply a very thin and even layer of the balm gently over the forehead.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, ears or nose.
- Read the instructions on the bottle carefully before use.
- The balm is only meant for exterior application.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Can this balm be heated and applied to my body?
It is advisable not to heat the balm and apply it to your body. The balm provides fast action when applied as advised on the bottle.
2. Does Monison’s Pain Balm need to be inhaled to get relief from cough and cold?
No, please avoid inhaling the balm. To get relief from cough and cold or chest congestions, massage Monison’s Pain Balm evenly on the chest. You can do this 2-3 times a day.
3. Can the balm treat severe headaches?
The balm can provide mild relief from severe headaches, however, please consult a medical professional as severe headaches might have other underlying reasons.