Moha Herbal Anti Dandruff Shampoo Bottle Of 200 Ml
The Moha Herbal anti-dandruff shampoo is enriched with the goodness of tea tree oil, which is known to get rid of dandruff. It also contains neem oil and rosemary oil, which promote healthy hair and improve hair strength. The shampoo also has Kapur kachri oil, which is known to stop hair fall and enhance volume. The Moha shampoo gently cleanses your hair and effectively washes away dirt and pollutants, thus ensuring that your scalp and hair is clean and healthy. Use the shampoo regularly for best results.
- The Moha herbal shampoo is enriched with the goodness of tea tree oil, neem oil, rosemary oil and Kapur Kachri oil.
- It is highly effective in the treatment of chronic dandruff.
- It promotes healthy hair and improves hair strength
- It stops hair fall and improves volume.
- Sodium Laureth Ether Sulphate
- Purified Water
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Laureth Sarcosinate
- Coco Diethanolamide
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Salicylic Acid
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- PEG-150 Distearate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- It effectively treats chronic dandruff.
- It helps promote healthy hair and reduces hair fall.
How to Use
- Apply the Moha Shampoo liberally to wet hair.
- Massage gently to form a rich lather.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with water.
- If necessary, repeat and rinse thoroughly again.
- Apply the Moha conditioner for soft and smooth hair
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, rinse your eyes thoroughly with water.
Q1: What is the size of the Moha herbal shampoo bottle?
Ans: The Moha herbal shampoo is 200ml in volume.
Q2: Does this shampoo treat dandruff?
Ans: Yes, it is an anti-dandruff shampoo, especially for chronic dandruff issues.
Q3: Is the Moha shampoo herbal?
Ans: Yes, the Moha Shampoo is herbal and contains the goodness of tea tree oil, neem oil, rosemary oil and Kapur Kachri oil.