Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff With Powder Storage (Blue)
Your baby’s tender skin needs protection from germs and bacteria that can cause great harm to your skin. Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff with Powder Storage is specially designed to protect the skin against all types of external aggressors. The puff is crafted with soft and premium quality fibres that allow you to store powder smoothly without causing scratches or itching on your delicate skin. Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff is soft and flexible, extremely safe on babies and hypoallergenic by nature.
- Mee Mee Powder Puff is specially designed for infants to protect their delicate skin.
- The best quality materials are used for making this product, which are safe, durable and non-toxic by nature.
- The puff is made from fine cotton fibres that eliminate any kind of irritation or discomfort.
- Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff with Powder Storage is made from unbreakable material and easy to clean.
- It is 100% BPA free and the soft acrylic puff is easy to use for all age groups.
- It is soft for small babies and infants.
- Helps keep the baby’s skin soft and dry.
How to Use
- Before use, dust the powder puff so any dust particles can fall off and be safe to use.
- Dab the puff in the powder.
- Puff the powder on your baby’s neck and under its shoulder.
- After every use, dust the powder puff swiftly.
- When not using, keep the puff container’s lid off.
- You can also clean the puff with detergent or any soap once a week.
- Ensure that after washing, the puff is completely dry before use.
Q 1. How often should you change your Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff with Powder Storage?
Ans: It outrightly depends on the use and purpose; if you are using Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff daily, it should be replaced every month to ensure safety. Due to regular use, bacteria build-up and skin breakouts may occur.
Q 2. Is Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff with Powder Storage unbreakable and safe for babies?
Ans: Mee Mee Premium Powder Puff is made from the best quality materials that are unbreakable and safe for kids.