Medlife Essentials Cardiafort Capsule 60
Cardiovascular Disorder is a general term for heart conditions that include an imbalance of cholesterol levels, heart & blood vessel problems and blood clots. Dietary supplements can help to manage all types of heart-related diseases. One such dietary supplement is Medlife Essentials Cardiafort. This cardioprotective supplement contains herbs like Terminalia (Arjuna), Garcinia Indica (Vrishamla), Vitis Vinifera (Draksha), Boerhaavia Diffusa (Punarnava) & Piper Longum (Pipali) which work together to holistically support heart function. It also helps keep your heart healthy and active.
- Helps with cardiac risk factors.
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Manages cholesterol.
- Helpful in case of hypertension.
- As an adjuvant in the therapy of angina & in patients with cardiac risk factors.
Components/ingredients & their effects:
- Arjuna protects against beta-2-adrenergic agonist-induced cardiotoxicity.
- Kokum suppresses oxidizing agents that contribute to heart disease.
- Draksha aids in the drop in systolic blood pressure & has the ability to reduce platelet aggregation with large potency.
- Punarnava appears to have efficacy in reducing the onset of seizures.
- Pipali reduces oxidative stress.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice a day after meals or as directed by a physician.
Pack Size Availability: 60 Capsules, 3 x 60 Capsules, 6 x 60 Capsules.
Storage: Store it below 25 C in a dry place and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Best before 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Country of Origin: India
Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Store it in a dry place.