Medlife Essentials Calcium Tablet 60
Medlife Essential Calcium Tablet contains a combination of calcium citrate malate, vitamin D3, magnesium hydroxide and zinc sulphate. It is used in the prevention and treatment of calcium deficiency states such as osteoporosis. It helps to maintain bone and teeth health.
- Provides essential minerals to the body.
- Used in the treatment of calcium deficiency states.
- Supports for bone and teeth health.
- Used as a supplement and adjuvant therapy for the elderly and pregnant.
Dosage: As directed by the physician.
Pack Size Availability: 60 Capsules, 3 x 60 Capsules, 6 x 60 Capsules.
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Form: Film-coated tablet.
Used in the prevention and treatment of calcium deficiency states.
1. What is Calcium Tablet used for?
A1. Calcium Tablet is used in the prevention and treatment of calcium deficiency states.
2. Are there any side effects associated with Calcium Tablet?
A2. Calcium Tablet may cause constipation, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain (cramps), hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, and headache.
3. Is Calcium Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
A3. Calcium Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. However, pregnant women should take this medicine on doctors advice.
4. Can I take alcohol while using Calcium Tablet?
A4. Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable before taking alcohol during the treatment with Calcium Tablet as the interaction with alcohol is unknown.
5. What dose of Calcium Tablet should I take daily?
A5. Calcium Tablet should be used at a fixed dose and duration as prescribed by the physician.
6. What are the contraindications of Calcium Tablet?
A6. Calcium Tablet is contraindicated in patients with hypercalciuria, hypercalcemia, nephrolithiasis, hypervitaminosis D, intestinal obstruction, faecal impaction, renal failure, and appendicitis.
7. Is Calcium Tablet safe to use for patients with kidney stones?
A7. Calcium Tablet may be unsafe to use for patients with kidney stones. Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable in such cases.
Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Store it in a dry place.
Storage conditions: Store it at room temperature (below 25C). Protect it from moisture and sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of the reach of children
Country of Origin: India