Medimix Ayurvedic Anti Tan Face Wash - 100ml
Medimix's Ayurvedic AntiTan face wash range has been precisely created to provide your skin with the natural care it deserves while also assisting you in becoming SkinFit. Tanaka, a Myanmar plant that cleanses the face while also acting as a sunscreen and antioxidant, is included in this Anti-Tan Face Wash. It's paired with (Kumari) Aleo, which protects against sunburn, Yastimadhu, skin toner and Karcura, which guards the skin against infections. It reveals the gorgeous, fresh and smooth skin that lies beneath each wash.
- This face wash aids in the removal and prevention of tan
- It also protects our skin from UV rays.
- This anti-tan face wash protects against the sun's rays, pollution and minor bumps.
- This face wash delves deep into your skin to remove debris and grime.
- The product helps to rejuvenate your skin, exfoliate it and leave you with a beautiful feeling.
- Aloe Vera
- This face wash will protect you from damaging UV radiation and dehydration all day long.
- The ayurvedic face wash cleanses the skin deeply and decreases the appearance of pores and acne.
- Helps to get rid of blackheads and blemishes.
How to Use
- Protect yourself from the sun. Every day, all day!
- The face wash is gentle enough to use daily and it's suggested that you do so 2-3 times a day to encourage healthy skin.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Herbal compositions tend to change hue over time.
- The product's efficacy, on the other hand, has not changed.
Q1: Can we use soap after we wash our faces?
Ans: As a result, it's advisable not to use soap on your face. And no, just because your skin is greasy doesn't mean you should wash your face with soap. Soap depletes the skin's natural oils, leaving it tight and dry. Soap is the same as dishwater liquid or detergent when it comes to cleansing your face.
Q2: Is there a difference between a face wash and a cleanser?
Ans: While both a cleanser and a face wash have the same essential purpose—to remove makeup, oil, product and filth from your face the methods by which they accomplish this varies. An ayurvedic face wash is usually preferable for extremely oily skin types, although anyone can use a face cleanser.
Q3: Is Face Wash a better alternative to soap?
Ans: Face washes are preferable to soap because they are gentler on the face, contain additional medicines that soap lacks and do not dry up the skin. Foaming face washes help clear your skin of blocked dirt and oil, reducing outbreaks.